It's the 1st Day of Summer... Have You Made Your Vacation Plans?
By user707455 on Jun 21, 2010
Why not combine business with pleasure and plan a fabulous trip to beautiful San Francisco to attend Oracle OpenWorld, September 19-23, 2010? I personally recommend you extend your trip a few extra days and enjoy some time in wine country.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons you should call your travel agent:
- The City: San Francisco was named the best U.S. city to visit for the 17th consecutive year in Conde Nast Traveler magazine's 2009 Readers' Choice Awards.
- The Sessions: There are 94 sessions in the CRM Track at OpenWorld, plus an additional 16 sessions with a secondary track of CRM or Siebel, all full of rich content.
- The Food: 3 out of the 6 2010 James Beard Foundation Awards Nominees for Best New Restaurant are San Francisco restaurants.
- The Demonstrations: There are 22 Oracle CRM demo pods in the Applications DEMOgrounds for your viewing pleasure.
- The Weather: With an annual "Indian Summer," September to November is the best time to visit San Francisco.