IDC: Oracle Doubles Down on Life Sciences
"This past week Oracle held its 5th annual Life Sciences Forum in Princeton, NJ. The conference provided a wide range of content focused on their products and partnerships across the life science spectrum. But this year's conference placed strong emphasis on Oracle's new CRM On Demand Life Sciences Edition R17, and deservedly so. R17 is the largest, and most impressive, CRM On Demand release that Oracle has had to date, and it provides many significant upgrades over earlier versions." Read more here.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- A Big, Sexy Sales Platform Project?
- Oracle CRM Watchlist 2015 Winner
- Mobilizing B2B for the Modern Sales Experience
- March 19 Webcast: Rockwell Automation Uses Innovation to Deliver Best-in-Class Global Support
- Four Key Qualities of a Customer Experience Leader by P. Cory Hogan
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner