IDC: Oracle Doubles Down on Life Sciences
"This past week Oracle held its 5th annual Life Sciences Forum in Princeton, NJ. The conference provided a wide range of content focused on their products and partnerships across the life science spectrum. But this year's conference placed strong emphasis on Oracle's new CRM On Demand Life Sciences Edition R17, and deservedly so. R17 is the largest, and most impressive, CRM On Demand release that Oracle has had to date, and it provides many significant upgrades over earlier versions." Read more here.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Mobile Web for the Masses
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 Release – Streamlining Great Customer Service by JP Saunders
- Four Ways to Increase Mobile Agent Productivity and Responsiveness by JP Saunders
- Now Available! Oracle Commerce Version 11 -- What's New?
- 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service from CloudWorld
- Customer Experience is an ‘Outside In’ Job by Krassimira Iordanova
- Pamper your customer's ‘Remembering Self’ by Krassimira Iordanova
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping Workshops Provide Blueprint for Real-World CX Success by Robert Landon
- T-Commerce Has Joined the Omni-Channel Experience!
- Master B2B Commerce in 2014 – Attend Oracle’s Annual B2B Commerce Summit