IDC: Oracle Doubles Down on Life Sciences
"This past week Oracle held its 5th annual Life Sciences Forum in Princeton, NJ. The conference provided a wide range of content focused on their products and partnerships across the life science spectrum. But this year's conference placed strong emphasis on Oracle's new CRM On Demand Life Sciences Edition R17, and deservedly so. R17 is the largest, and most impressive, CRM On Demand release that Oracle has had to date, and it provides many significant upgrades over earlier versions." Read more here.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Forrester Names Oracle a ‘Leader’ in Customer Service Solutions for Midsize Teams and Enterprise Organizations
- Oracle Cloud - A Truly Modern Cloud
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part II
- Save $500 on Modern Service Experience 2016 in Las Vegas
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part I
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Is All About Customer Success at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Six Tech Trends That Will Affect Field Service in 2016
- 5 Essential Types of Field Service Visibility for Manufacturers
- The Internet of Things is Here – is Your Field Service Organization Ready?