How Does a 724% Return on Your Salesforce Automation Investment Sound?
By Brian Dayton on Jun 10, 2014
Oracle Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud customer Apex IT gained just that, a 724% return on investment (ROI) when they implemented these Oracle Cloud solutions in their fast-moving, rapidly-growing business.
Congratulations Apex IT!
Apex IT was just announced as a winner of the Nucleus Research 11th annual Technology ROI Awards. The award, given by the analyst firm highlights organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
- Return on Investment - 724%
- Payback - 2 months
- Average annual benefit - $91,534
- Cost: Benefit Ratio – 1:48
In addition to the ROI and cost metrics the award calls out improvements in Apex IT’s business operations—across both Sales and Marketing teams:
- Improved ability to identify new opportunities and focus sales resources on higher-probability deals
- Reduced administration and manual lead tracking—resulting in more time selling and a net new client increase of 46%
- Increased campaign productivity for both Marketing and Sales, including Oracle Marketing Cloud’s automation of campaign tracking and nurture programs
- Improved margins with more structured and disciplined sales processes—resulting in more effective deal negotiations
Please join us in congratulating Apex IT on this award and their business achievements.
Want More Details?
Don’t take our word for it. Read the full Apex IT ROI Case Study and learn more about Apex IT’s business—including their work with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud on behalf of their clients in leading Sales organizations.
Learn More About
Oracle Sales Cloud