Davivienda is a brokerage and financial services firm, geared to individuals and families, which specializes in promoting savings and financing housing. As part of Bolívar business group, Davivienda is Colombia's fourth largest bank in terms of assets. Worked with Oracle Partner Soft Bolívar to implement integrated Siebel CRM applications from Oracle, automating and monitoring performance and providing timely follow up. "Oracle's Siebel CRM has given us the technological support needed to consolidate client information and launch telesales strategies and marketing campaigns that have allowed us to automate and achieve timely monitoring and coordination of sales opportunities." - Claudia Sofía Ramos Lazaro, Chief, Department of CRM Technology, Information Technology Division. Read more here. Corporación Actinver S.A. de C.V. has 15 years of experience in the financial industry, providing its clients with investment advice and asset management services. The company has been ranked fifth in assets under management and fourth in the number of contracts among managed investment companies in Mexico. "Actinver's management benefits immensely from Oracle Database Enterprise Edition and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition. These tools provide a real time, comprehensive view of information for strategic decision-making, improving the personalized service that we offer approximately 150,000 clients who seek excellence in investment advice." - Odin Yamill Ahuatzin, Manager of Business Intelligence. Read more here.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Visual Commerce – Content + Commerce Evolved
- It's Cloudy. While SaaS and The Cloud create confusion in commerce, opportunity calls
- LinkedIn Wins Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Service Excellence Award by Stephen Fioretti
- What’s New with Oracle Field Service Cloud: May 2015 Release
- Hacking Growth: eCommerce Innovators Re-Imagining Familiar Consumer Markets
- Collaborate Across Lines of Business by Virginia Lo
- Be an Advisor, Not a Sales Person by Virginia Lo
- Applying a Retail Best Practice to Improve Field Service