Davivienda is a brokerage and financial services firm, geared to individuals and families, which specializes in promoting savings and financing housing. As part of Bolívar business group, Davivienda is Colombia's fourth largest bank in terms of assets. Worked with Oracle Partner Soft Bolívar to implement integrated Siebel CRM applications from Oracle, automating and monitoring performance and providing timely follow up. "Oracle's Siebel CRM has given us the technological support needed to consolidate client information and launch telesales strategies and marketing campaigns that have allowed us to automate and achieve timely monitoring and coordination of sales opportunities." - Claudia Sofía Ramos Lazaro, Chief, Department of CRM Technology, Information Technology Division. Read more here. Corporación Actinver S.A. de C.V. has 15 years of experience in the financial industry, providing its clients with investment advice and asset management services. The company has been ranked fifth in assets under management and fourth in the number of contracts among managed investment companies in Mexico. "Actinver's management benefits immensely from Oracle Database Enterprise Edition and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition. These tools provide a real time, comprehensive view of information for strategic decision-making, improving the personalized service that we offer approximately 150,000 clients who seek excellence in investment advice." - Odin Yamill Ahuatzin, Manager of Business Intelligence. Read more here.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- CX Cloud Summer Soiree Friday, August 1 from 1-5 pm at the Columbia Yacht Club in Chicago by John Kariotis
- What is Modern Customer Service?
- Design for complex ATG applications
- Key ATG architecture principles
- Building Infinite Scrolling in Oracle Commerce
- How Does a 724% Return on Your Salesforce Automation Investment Sound?
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2014 Release – Focus on your driving by JP Saunders
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 3 -- Interview with Kristen J. Flanagan, Commerce Product Management
- How Mary Meeker’s Latest Findings May Make You Re-Imagine Commerce
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 2 -- Interview with Brian Celenza, Commerce Innovation Strategist