Did you see us at the Gartner CRM Summit 2009 last week?
By Divya Malik on Sep 24, 2009
Yes we were at the Gartner CRM Summit 2009 last week in the Scottsdale, Arizona heat while it was pouring here in the Bay area.
We had the opportunity to meet with our customers, partners and of course several of the 22 key CRM analysts that were present there from the Gartner group.
There was a lot of buzz around Social media and the importance of it being a part of your CRM strategy. This was good news for us in CRM product marketing; since we are already investing in social media and have an active Twitter and Facebook presence (do follow us-OracleCRM).
Some interesting thoughts from at the conference:
- Networks will matter more to success than any other initiatives
- If you don't engage your customers in innovation. Someone else will
- Customer service is THE most important function in a business
- Salespeople don't like tech so build what's in it for me?
- Now is a good time for Marketing Resource Management investments
- Studies have shown that 72% of companies didn't know about product problem until customers told them
We showcased the innovations that we have made in our on demand as well as on premise CRM offerings at the demogrounds. Anthony Lye, Senior Vice President, CRM development presented "Is your CRM Complete" on Monday, September 15th, 2009 to a packed room. Press the 'Play' button below to hear how our SVP Anthony Lye defines Complete CRM.