Consumer Views of Mobile Shopping and Mobile Service Providers
By Divya Malik on Mar 25, 2011
All studies today show how mobility is on an increase in every single industry- from hi-tech to medical, here are some key findings from a recent survey on mobile shoppers Oracle's Mobile Trends: Consumer Views of Mobile Shopping and Mobile Service Providers (PDF). This was the result of a survey of more than 1,000 mobile phone consumers in the United States to examine their use of mobile devices for shopping and commerce-related activities, as well as what attributes they value most in their mobile service providers. The report is a joint collaboration between Oracle and Art Technology Group, Inc. (ATG), which Oracle acquired in January 2011.
- Mobile Commerce is growing dramatically
- Consumer Mobile purchases double
- Mobile technology is for consumers of all ages
- Enhances the in-store experience
- Price still the primary driver for mobile customers.
- Oracle Communications
- Oracle CRM
- Press Release: Oracle buys ATG
Learn more about Oracle's solutions: