Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- See why @Oracle has once again been named a leader in the @Gartner_inc June 2019 #MagicQuadrant for Sales Force Automation: http://ora.cl/ZC7Mn
- #ModernCX 2020 planning has started! Join us in #Chicago from March 24-25. Sign up for updates here: http://ora.cl/WV0pi
- Could a salesforce #CPQ improve your #CX #sales? Read @SmarterCX article for details: http://ora.cl/Ny6Co
- An effective #CX strategy focuses on empowering #service teams with the right tools and training towards driving long term #custsatisfaction and #loyalty http://ora.cl/JF5rf
- It’s the announcement you’ve been waiting for… Welcome @JohnMayer to the #CloudFest.19 lineup! http://ora.cl/nu4ms #OOW19
Oracle CX in the News:
Gartner Magic Quadrant Report for Sales Force Automation 2019
- See why Oracle has once again been recognized as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Measuring CX – Greater Brand Loyalty and Increased Spending - David Liu, Uctoday, 7.24.19
- Having a high CX score not only helps with improved revenue but if driven by the right communication technology, it also means your bottom line improves as a result.
Drive Better Outcomes By Combining The Strengths Of Data And CX - Aaron Burciaga, Forbes, 7.24.19
- Data science and CX share common goals, but they can’t be effective unless they work together. Each group relies on the other to fill in their knowledge and skill gaps.
Robots Addressing Ecommerce Fulfillment Labor Issues - Mike O'Brien, Multichannelmerchant, 7.22.19
- While there are some concerns about robots replacing humans and taking their jobs, with U.S. unemployment at about 3.6% ecommerce companies are struggling to find enough workers and more are seeing robotics as a way to close the gap.