Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Oracle Cloud - A Truly Modern Cloud
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part II
- Save $500 on Modern Service Experience 2016 in Las Vegas
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part I
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Is All About Customer Success at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Six Tech Trends That Will Affect Field Service in 2016
- 5 Essential Types of Field Service Visibility for Manufacturers
- The Internet of Things is Here – is Your Field Service Organization Ready?
- Transform Modern Social Service with Customer Communities