Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Bigger Than Ever - Oracle’s Commerce Solutions at OpenWorld 2015
- Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release: Improving the User Experience to Enhance Service
- Five Lessons Learned at CRM Evolution
- B2B e-Commerce Internationalization 101
- Webcast: Simplify Customer Interactions with Policy Automation
- 3 Extra Holiday Readiness Tips From a 15 Year Veteran
- Latest Oracle Release Helps Brands Power Positive Social Service Experiences by Stephen Fioretti
- Co-browse Your Way to Faster Resolution and Higher Member Satisfaction
- Leveraging field service management software to reclaim customer loyalty: Three tips for insurance providers
- Field Service Tech Talk: Integrating Field Operations Into Your Big Data Strategy