Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Visual Commerce – Content + Commerce Evolved
- It's Cloudy. While SaaS and The Cloud create confusion in commerce, opportunity calls
- LinkedIn Wins Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Service Excellence Award by Stephen Fioretti
- What’s New with Oracle Field Service Cloud: May 2015 Release
- Hacking Growth: eCommerce Innovators Re-Imagining Familiar Consumer Markets
- Collaborate Across Lines of Business by Virginia Lo
- Be an Advisor, Not a Sales Person by Virginia Lo
- Applying a Retail Best Practice to Improve Field Service