Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- A Big, Sexy Sales Platform Project?
- Oracle CRM Watchlist 2015 Winner
- Mobilizing B2B for the Modern Sales Experience
- March 19 Webcast: Rockwell Automation Uses Innovation to Deliver Best-in-Class Global Support
- Four Key Qualities of a Customer Experience Leader by P. Cory Hogan
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner