Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- The Connected Field Service Workforce: Past, Present and Future
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti
- In Sales or with Fitbit, You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure by Greg Swender