Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions
- Deliver the Grand Slam with Sales Performance Management
- Increase Productivity and Close Deals Faster
- 5 Steps To Start Your IoT-Enabled Service Strategy
- Oracle Named a Leader for Sales Performance Management Solution by Virginia Lo