Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
I have to start by saying that the approach I've taken to implement infinite scrolling may not be considered best practice. I simply found an approach that worked for my purposes and I thought I would share…
The application I'm working with is an internal Oracle application built on Oracle Commerce (version 10.1.2 / 3.1.2). It's not a commerce application, but it does use the ATG 'platform' (modules DSS and below), as well as Endeca. I have a repository that I index in Endeca, and I leverage Endeca Experience Manager to render some of the key pages of the application. So, as it relates to infinite scrolling, I was starting with an experience manager driven page which contained a ResultsList cartridge, not unlike what you may see in the Commerce Reference Store (CRS).[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Helps Businesses Leverage Differentiators
- Why Millennials Don't Buy Black Friday
- New Microsite Featuring the Latest Oracle Service Cloud Content
- 9 Ways to Increase Your E-Commerce Site Revenue
- Six Questions to Ask When Considering Video Chat
- The Customer Conversation: What's Changed, What Hasn't
- Take a Quick Tour of Oracle Service Cloud
- Learning How to Disrupt and Deliver Stellar Experiences at Gartner Customer 360
- CustomerThink Webcast Series: 3 Stages of Evolution to Becoming a Modern Customer Service Organization
- 3 Reasons and 12 Ways to Attract and Retain Millennial Sales Reps