Thursday Jan 09, 2014
B2B commerce is on the rise, especially when it comes to the Web. Forrester Research predicts U.S. B2B e-commerce sales will hit $559 billion annually by the end of 2013—double B2C sales! Even with the tremendous growth of B2B e-commerce, it is hard to find resources that specifically address the unique challenges facing B2B companies. B2B commerce professionals are in luck because Oracle has brought back our annual B2B Commerce Summit – February 13th, 2014 in Chicago![Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Field Service Improves Network Maintenance Work for Communications Providers (CSPs)
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2015 Release – Optimizing Integrations across the Oracle Portfolio by Stephen Fioretti
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning