Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 Release – Streamlining Great Customer Service by JP Saunders
- Four Ways to Increase Mobile Agent Productivity and Responsiveness by JP Saunders
- Now Available! Oracle Commerce Version 11 -- What's New?
- 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service from CloudWorld
- Customer Experience is an ‘Outside In’ Job by Krassimira Iordanova
- Pamper your customer's ‘Remembering Self’ by Krassimira Iordanova
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping Workshops Provide Blueprint for Real-World CX Success by Robert Landon
- T-Commerce Has Joined the Omni-Channel Experience!