Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace