Wednesday May 01, 2013
Oracle is at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit in San Diego this week. One session you will not want to miss is Nicolas Draca from LinkedIn giving a talk on Sales Transformation Through Account Scoring. If you are looking to take lead scoring to the next level, this is the session for you! Nicolas will give great insight into how account scoring can bring sales and marketing together to increase conversion rates and drive more revenue. [Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart
- Part 1 of 6: The Art of Easy: Make It Easy To Deliver Great Customer Service Experiences by JP Saunders
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses