Wednesday Apr 03, 2013
Oracle held CloudWorld yesterday in New York City. You didn’t have to look far to see how important the cloud is to everyday life. It’s Spring Break for many schools across the U.S., and teens and tweens flocked to the Big Apple with their parents. It was hard to not to run into one of these young tourists, as they all seemed to be walking and using a smartphone at the same time.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Branded manufacturers ready for next-gen direct to consumer eCommerce sites
- The Connected Field Service Workforce: Past, Present and Future
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti