Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Feb 08, 2013
Nothing turns a customer off more than bad service—especially now that products are becoming commoditized. And with the digital generation, customers want to be able to connect with you anytime, anywhere, and from any device to resolve their own service issues.
So you are finding more and more of them going online to serve themselves, 72% according to Forrester. However, only 52% find the information they need. If you are one of the companies disappointing the 48%, watch out. Because 89% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad service experience—up from 59% just four years ago!
Stand out from the crowd by Turning Customer Self-Service into a Brand Differentiator. When you do, you will benefit from the nearly 50% of customers who go online to praise your brand for outstanding service. That praise leads to sustainable business growth and profits by enhancing your ability to get and keep more customers at lower cost.
So how exactly do you turn your customer self-service into a brand differentiator? Visit Oracle’s website to hear the Transform Your Brand Educast presented by The International Customer Management Institute and Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Bringing Brand Ambassadorship to the Front Lines - A Tale of Past Interactions
- 5 Ways to Measure the Success of your CPQ Project by Greg Swender
- Bigger Than Ever - Oracle’s Commerce Solutions at OpenWorld 2015
- Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release: Improving the User Experience to Enhance Service
- Five Lessons Learned at CRM Evolution
- B2B e-Commerce Internationalization 101
- Webcast: Simplify Customer Interactions with Policy Automation
- 3 Extra Holiday Readiness Tips From a 15 Year Veteran
- Latest Oracle Release Helps Brands Power Positive Social Service Experiences by Stephen Fioretti
- Co-browse Your Way to Faster Resolution and Higher Member Satisfaction