Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Feb 08, 2013
Nothing turns a customer off more than bad service—especially now that products are becoming commoditized. And with the digital generation, customers want to be able to connect with you anytime, anywhere, and from any device to resolve their own service issues.
So you are finding more and more of them going online to serve themselves, 72% according to Forrester. However, only 52% find the information they need. If you are one of the companies disappointing the 48%, watch out. Because 89% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad service experience—up from 59% just four years ago!
Stand out from the crowd by Turning Customer Self-Service into a Brand Differentiator. When you do, you will benefit from the nearly 50% of customers who go online to praise your brand for outstanding service. That praise leads to sustainable business growth and profits by enhancing your ability to get and keep more customers at lower cost.
So how exactly do you turn your customer self-service into a brand differentiator? Visit Oracle’s website to hear the Transform Your Brand Educast presented by The International Customer Management Institute and Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace
- ICMI Webcast: 5 Low or No Cost Ways to Train Agents in the Modern Contact Center by Justin Robbins and Tuula Fai
- Productivity – A Priority for Every Business Leader by Caesar Peter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: We Want to Hear Your Story! by Scott Ewart
- "Are we there yet?" The Oracle Roadmap To Modern by JP Saunders, Senior Director Business and Solution Strategy
- The Road to Modern Field Operations at Field Service USA 2015
- 3 Steps to a Modern Profitable Service Organization by Jeff Griebeler, CX Strategist
- The Modern Customer Experience Conference Keynotes
- CX Tech Adoption: Enabling the Oracle Roadmap To Modern by Rob Wales, Customer Experience Strategist