Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Feb 08, 2013
Nothing turns a customer off more than bad service—especially now that products are becoming commoditized. And with the digital generation, customers want to be able to connect with you anytime, anywhere, and from any device to resolve their own service issues.
So you are finding more and more of them going online to serve themselves, 72% according to Forrester. However, only 52% find the information they need. If you are one of the companies disappointing the 48%, watch out. Because 89% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad service experience—up from 59% just four years ago!
Stand out from the crowd by Turning Customer Self-Service into a Brand Differentiator. When you do, you will benefit from the nearly 50% of customers who go online to praise your brand for outstanding service. That praise leads to sustainable business growth and profits by enhancing your ability to get and keep more customers at lower cost.
So how exactly do you turn your customer self-service into a brand differentiator? Visit Oracle’s website to hear the Transform Your Brand Educast presented by The International Customer Management Institute and Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- What is Modern Customer Service?
- Design for complex ATG applications
- Key ATG architecture principles
- Building Infinite Scrolling in Oracle Commerce
- How Does a 724% Return on Your Salesforce Automation Investment Sound?
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2014 Release – Focus on your driving by JP Saunders
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 3 -- Interview with Kristen J. Flanagan, Commerce Product Management
- How Mary Meeker’s Latest Findings May Make You Re-Imagine Commerce
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 2 -- Interview with Brian Celenza, Commerce Innovation Strategist
- Oracle Sales Cloud – How Implementation Training Can Help You Meet Your Business Needs by Jim Vonick