Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Feb 08, 2013
Nothing turns a customer off more than bad service—especially now that products are becoming commoditized. And with the digital generation, customers want to be able to connect with you anytime, anywhere, and from any device to resolve their own service issues.
So you are finding more and more of them going online to serve themselves, 72% according to Forrester. However, only 52% find the information they need. If you are one of the companies disappointing the 48%, watch out. Because 89% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad service experience—up from 59% just four years ago!
Stand out from the crowd by Turning Customer Self-Service into a Brand Differentiator. When you do, you will benefit from the nearly 50% of customers who go online to praise your brand for outstanding service. That praise leads to sustainable business growth and profits by enhancing your ability to get and keep more customers at lower cost.
So how exactly do you turn your customer self-service into a brand differentiator? Visit Oracle’s website to hear the Transform Your Brand Educast presented by The International Customer Management Institute and Oracle.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Why Millennials Don't Buy Black Friday
- New Microsite Featuring the Latest Oracle Service Cloud Content
- 9 Ways to Increase Your E-Commerce Site Revenue
- Six Questions to Ask When Considering Video Chat
- The Customer Conversation: What's Changed, What Hasn't
- Take a Quick Tour of Oracle Service Cloud
- Learning How to Disrupt and Deliver Stellar Experiences at Gartner Customer 360
- CustomerThink Webcast Series: 3 Stages of Evolution to Becoming a Modern Customer Service Organization
- 3 Reasons and 12 Ways to Attract and Retain Millennial Sales Reps
- Transforming the Customer Experience with Field Service