Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX in the News:
Oracle updates its marketing tools for more impactful customer interactions – Zdnet, 8.6.20
- Oracle announced a series of updates to Oracle CX Marketing within the Oracle CX suite focusing on helping organizations learn more about their customers and creating more impactful customer interactions.
CX Leadership Lessons To Humanize Your Business – Forbes, 8.3.20
- Being impeccable with your words, avoiding assumptions, not taking anything personally and doing your best ultimately contribute to better leadership, especially in CX.
Field service outsourcing made simple with visual technology - Customerthink, 8.3.20
- Field service outsourcing offers plenty of benefits, but it also presents major challenges.
Intelligently intertwining the customer experience with customer engagement - Dmexco, 7.30.20
- A good CX is only one aspect of a sustainable customer strategy, focusing on customer engagement measures enables you to deepen customer relationships and strengthen your brand awareness.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Check out @shashiseth sharing how brands are looking at experiential #marketing, role of #socialmedia in creating right experiences and more: http://oracl.info/bX9z50ARQlL
- .@renniksn tells why positive #customerexperiences are more important now than ever before and how #AI can help create stronger relationships: http://oracl.info/8OMn50APlyh
- The wait is over! Here are the winners of the 14th annual #MarkieAwards. Hear their inspiring stories: http://Markie-awards.com
- Taking a look back on our top 5 articles from #SmarterCX over the past few months. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date: http://ora.cl/pF28H #CX
- We are honored! @Adweek’s readers voted #OracleDMP and #Moat by @OracleDataCloud winners across 3 categories for their annual “Readers’ Choice: Best of Tech” Awards! http://ora.cl/Fu5ND