Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Did you know? @OracleServCloud has circa 500 configuration settings, which control the platform's functions. http://ora.cl/hj4TK by @luismelo78 #OSvC #CX
- Thriving in the #ExperienceEconomy requires a partner that has #data at the core of its business-and its solutions: http://ora.cl/sN4oh #OracleCX w/@descahill
- Let's celebrate the last days of 2019 with the biggest #AI innovations: http://oracl.info/g3Ba50xHk3f via @SmarterCX #NewYear
- What are the top 3 reasons #B2C #marketers need to integrate #CDM into their #marketing strategies? http://ora.cl/Ry0ZP w/ @danielfoppen
- By bringing together customer #data from #marketing+advertising systems, the latest updates to @Oracle #CXUnity enable organizations to provide personalized+contextual experiences across all customer interactions: http://ora.cl/Gm43d
Oracle CX in the News:
Forrester Wave Report Names Oracle a Leader in Customer Service Solutions - SmarterCX, 12.26.19
- With a 33-criterion evaluation of the 12 most significant providers, the 2019 Q2 Forrester Wave report named Oracle one of two companies in the Leader designation.
Top 5 Customer Experience (CX) Conferences In 2020! - Martechadvisor, 12.12.19
- From the many conferences that take place each year, across regions and sectors, here is the recommended list of top 5, you-cannot-afford-to-miss kind of CX conferences in 2020.
Where Do Marketing Teams Fail with Customer Experience Efforts? - Martechseries, 12.23,19
- A moderate increase in Customer Experience generates an average revenue increase of $823 million over three years for a company with $1 billion in annual revenues.
CMSWire Reader Advisors Share CX Challenges, Success Stories - Cmswire, 12.23.19
- Catching up with CMSWire Reader Advisory Board members to learn about challenges and successes in 2019.
Customer Service And CX Predictions For 2020 - Forbes, 12.23.19
- Customers’ expectations for service and CX are set by the best brands. They don’t compare businesses only to their direct competitors, but to the best service they have received from anyone, anywhere.