Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- In order to create a truly unified customer profile, a #CDP solution must ingest customer #data from a highly diverse set of sources, including #services, #sales, #finance, #custloyalty, third party enrichment data, and the supply chain, says @descahill: http://ora.cl/CL2co
- Want to improve your #customerexperience? It's time to add onto your existing solution. Hear how @AirBorn_Inc uses #CPQ, #commerce, and #service tech in perfect harmony: http://ora.cl/oQ12S
- Have CPQ without a #commerce solution, or commerce without #CPQ? Your #customerexperience tech can work better. Learn how in this new #video: http://ora.cl/Ah78Y #CX
- Where will the #cloud take us next? Read this @SmarterCX article and tells us your prediction: http://oracl.info/FgZw50x8zrq
- #Oracle focuses on its scalability, functionality, and scope of quote-to-cash offerings, making it a Leader in the 2019 Gartner MQ for #CPQ Application Suites. Read the full #report: http://ora.cl/8CT3P
Oracle CX in the News:
Urban Leaders Power the Future with Oracle - Finance.yahoo, 11.20.19
- With Oracle CX Field Service Cloud, it’s possible to identify and fix the sidewalks exponentially faster, workers are more productive.
Clean Up Dirty Data with Oracle Customer Data Management for B2C Service! – Martechseries, 11.18.19
- We are announcing Oracle Customer Data Management for B2C Service, a proven solution used successfully by many of Oracle’s B2B customers and now we are making this available for B2C organizations.
New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data – Gazettes, 11.18.19
- "A solid data foundation is the most fundamental ingredient to success in today's Experience Economy, where consumers expect relevant, timely and consistent experiences," said Rob Tarkoff.
The Future Of Ecommerce – Forbes, 11.16.19
- The E-commerce experience will shift toward better service and elevate the shopping experience.
CX Survey: Customer Experience Still Not Much Of An Experience – Forbes, 11.15.19
- A recent survey shows 90% of brands are still failing, in a big way, to meet CX expectations.
Predictions 2020: For CX, It's All About Proving Business Results – Forbes, 11.18.19
- Check out what a diverse group of analysts and CX Council advisors see in the coming year.
Predictions 2020: AI Shakes Up Customer Service Workforce And Operations – Forbes, 11.20.19
- Forrester’s 2020 customer service predictions report outlines how automation is going to change the contact center from the inside out.