Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Registration for #ModernCX at #OracleMBX 2020 in Chicago is officially open! Register by Oct. 21, 2019 and get 1 FREE pass. Register today! ? #marketing #commerce #sales #service http://ora.cl/zc4uk
- Over 100 leaders have weighed in on the state of #customerexperience within the utilities industry, and the results are fairly shocking. Read the full report: http://ora.cl/Ua3GG #CX
- Oracle OpenWorld in @pgreenbe's eyes. Read about breathtaking transformation at @Oracle and much more: http://ora.cl/NQ1vi #OOW19 #OracleCX
- .@OracleCX team of about 35 volunteers worked together at @mealsonwheels putting together 1680 snack packs for seniors who visit Senior Center programs http://ora.cl/sn0D2 @ORCLCitizenship #OracleCX
- Find out how #chatbots can improve your #custserv: http://oracl.info/HhfY50wBrDz via @SmarterCX
Oracle CX in the News:
Oracle buys customer loyalty platform CrowdTwist - Natalie Gagliordi, Zdnet, 10.2.19
- Oracle plans to merge CrowdTwist its Customer Experience Cloud organization, integrating CrowdTwist's customer loyalty technology with Oracle's Responsys, Eloqua and CX Unity platforms. The aim is to make Oracle's CX portfolio easier to tailor to specific customer needs.
Age of the autonomous cloud - Balqis Lim, Nst, 10.1.19
- ShopBack, a loyalty and discovery platform with over 11 million members across eight countries in the Asia-Pacific region, including Malaysia, has selected Oracle CX Unity to unify its customer data and deliver personalised service to its customers.
The One Customer Experience Management Tool That Every CX Leader Must Use - Denise Lee Yohn, Forbes, 10.1.19
- The one customer experience management tool that every CX leader must use is a CX Maturity Model - a framework that identifies the different areas of development that CX requires, along with key milestones in each area.
Want to be a CX leader? Work with your CIO to deliver end-to-end, real-time CX - Forrester Research, Zdnet, 10.2.19
- Based on Forrester's 2019 customer obsession data, 55% of enterprises are still either customer-naïve or just customer-aware -- delivering beginner-level CX.
How CX programs benefit more than the customer - Zac Trojak, gcn, 9.27.19
- With the latest update to the Circular A-11 addressing CX and service delivery, the Office of Management and Budget is asking federal agencies to look beyond “what has to be done” to comply with regulations and instead focus on the real benefits of improving the citizen and CX.