Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- The newly released #ModernCX 2020 catalog is now available! Explore many exciting sessions, dynamic speakers, and more. Register by Jan. 19 to take advantage of the Early Bird rate. #OracleMBX #marketing #commerce #sales #service http://ora.cl/1XB3x
- Join this #webcast to hear Aaron Shidler, VP of Product Development for #OracleCX, explain how to deliver great experiences to your customers at the times that matter most in their lives: http://ora.cl/yT45N #CX
- Preparing your digital doorstep for today's customer involves personalization and emerging technologies. We're talking #AI, #machinelearning and #data science in the 2020 Guide to #DigitalCommerce. Read Now http://ora.cl/PQ5T2
- Another exciting change - @OracleOPA is now Intelligent Advisor! http://ora.cl/Zc238 #OPA #OracleOPA
- Check out the latest updates from Product Marketing and Sales Central teams here: http://ora.cl/mt81b #sales #salescentral
Oracle CX in the News:
Oracle Launches CX Unity to Unify Advertising and Marketing Worlds – Martechseries, 12.10.19
- Powerful New Integrations Within CX Unity Help Brands Use Data to Create and Deliver Tailored Experiences to Known and Unknown Customers.
Oracle Takes Data-First Approach to New Customer Experience Innovations – Martechseries, 12.10.19
- To help brands ensure that each and every customer interaction is data driven, Oracle announced a series of new data-first updates across Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud.
Oracle Health Sciences Participates in TOP Tech Sprint – Ptcommunity, 12.9.19
- Oracle Health Sciences participats in The Opportunity Project Technology Sprint: Creating the Future of Health, using a combination of Oracle Healthcare Foundation, Oracle CX Service, Oracle Policy Automation, Oracle Digital Assistant and Oracle Graph Machine Learning solutions.
Forrester: The only CX metric that matters has a $-sign in front of it – Techwireasia, 12.6.19
- In the coming year, the businesses that measure CX in dollar terms will definitely do better than those that don’t.
Chatbots Ignite the Customer Service Revolution - Applause, 12.11.19
- Though chatbots offer unmatched speed and efficiency, poorly trained chatbots can do more harm than good.