Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- We love our customers! Join us at #ModernCX in Chicago and save $700 off the onsite rate. Register with code IHeartMBX through Feb. 14. ?#OracleMBX #marketing #commerce #sales #service: http://ora.cl/1RM74
- Mark your calendars! Our EVP and GM of @OracleCX, @rtarkoff and our VP of Corporate Marketing, @CavannaCM will announce the #Markies finalists on February 27th at 2:00 PM PT via Facebook Live. More info: http://ora.cl/bS0Co
- What's happening in #AdTech and #MarTech this year, how Gen Z buyers will influence the #experienceeconomy and what the programmatic landscape will look like in a cookie-free ecosystem: http://ora.cl/pu4DH w/ #OracleCX @rtarkoff
- Check out how DTC brands are creating seamless, customer-first experiences http://ora.cl/sz0F5 #OracleCX #OracleSales #retail
- The workforce is changing, and buyers are changing. With that, expectations are changing. http://ora.cl/yo2Tr #OracleCX #CX w/ @rtarkoff
Oracle CX in the News:
Millennials Are Changing What Customers Want, and There's No Turning Back – Inc, 12.20.19
- Check out answer by Rob Tarkoff, EVP of Oracle CX and Oracle Data Cloud, on Quora.
Challenges & opportunities for brands to improve their CX in 2020 - Clickz., 2.10.20
- How can ecommerce brands overcome their marketing challenges to improve their customer experience? Here are the key findings and tactics to consider.
CX Pros Are Innocent! – Customerthink, 2.10.20
- Every company can be customer-driven as long as they honor their promise - delivering the value that customers care about - and achieve business results.