Thursday Dec 13, 2012
Friday Nov 30, 2012
By Jeri Kelley - Commerce Product Strategy-Oracle on Nov 30, 2012
Online numbers are looking up:
- According to comScore, for the holiday season-to-date, $16.4 billion has been spent online, marking a 16-percent increase versus the corresponding days last year.
- Online shopping on Thanksgiving Day also increased, totaling $633 million in receipts, a 32 percent increase over Thanksgiving 2011
Tuesday Nov 27, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Nov 27, 2012
Earlier, I wrote about Powerful
Data Lessons from the Presidential Election. A key component of the Obama
team’s data analysis deserves its own discussion—the people.
Recruiters are probably scrambling to find out who those
Obama data crunchers are and lure them into corporations. For the Obama team,
these data scientists became a secret ingredient that the competition didn’t
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Oct 30, 2012
Friday Oct 26, 2012
By Jeri Kelley - Commerce Product Strategy-Oracle on Oct 26, 2012
With online holiday spending reaching $35.3 billion in 2011 and American shoppers spending just under $750 on average on their holiday purchases this year, how ready is your business for the 2012 holiday season?
Today’s shoppers do not take their purchases lightly. They are more connected, interact with more resources to make decisions, diligently compare products and services, seek out the best deals, and ask for input from friends and family. This holiday season, as consumers browse for apparel, tablets, toys, and much more, they will be bombarded with retailer communication - from emails and commercials to countless search engine results and social recommendations. With a flurry of activity coming at consumers from every channel and competitor, your success this year will rely on communicating a consistent, personalized message no matter where your customers are shopping.
Here are a few ideas to help with your commerce strategy this holiday season:
- CONSISTENCY COUNTS FOR MULTICHANNEL SHOPPERS
According to a November 2011 study commissioned by Oracle, “Channel Commerce 2011: The Consumer View,” 54% of consumers in the U.S. and Canada regularly employ two or more channels before they make a purchase. While each channel has its own unique benefit, user profile, and purpose, it’s critical that your shoppers have a consistent core experience wherever they’re looking for information or making a purchase. Be sure consumers can consistently search and browse the same product information and receive the same promotions online, on their mobile devices, and in-store.
Monday Jun 01, 2009
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Pella Teams Up with Oracle Service Cloud to Power A Differentiated Customer Service Strategy and Unified Contact Center
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future