By Emily Creech-Oracle on Mar 16, 2016
Spring is in the air, which means a few things—jacket weather, spring cleaning, and conference season. While you’re contemplating the conferences you’ll attend, consider an event that will tidy up your sales strategies for the year to come: The Modern Sales Experience. Here are five reasons to attend the Modern Sales Experience in Las Vegas, April 26-28, 2016.
1. Sales Thought Leadership and Inspiring Speakers
The Modern Sales Experience features more than 25 sessions led by world-class industry analysts, successful global companies and Oracle thought leaders. Take a look at the conference program to search for your area of interest.
The conference is full of leading minds in digital and business. The Conference Keynote will be delivered by Siva Sundaresan, Group VP of Oracle Sales Applications on Tuesday at 3pm in the MGM Grand Conference Center. On Wednesday at 9am, don’t miss the Modern Experience Keynote presented by Mark Hurd, CEO, Oracle at the MGM Garden Arena. This is followed by the Sales Keynote with R “Ray” Wang, Chairman and Founder of Constellation Research at 11am in the MGM Grand Conference Center.
Additional general sessions and speakers for the conference include:
- Human Factors: Unleashing the Value of Technology: Rebecca Wettemann, Vice President of Research, Nucleus Research
- The Quest for Optimal Sales Performance, Mark Smith, CEO & EVP of Research, Ventana Research
- Revolutionizing Partner Engagement: Jerri Paul, Business Architect Director Federal Business, Dell, Inc. & David Claflin, IT Management, Dell, Inc.
- Masterminding Your Technology Landscape: Rhiannon Ainge, Business Systems & Marketing Manager, Panasonic Computer Products Europe
- The Future of Customer Experience and Digitalization at Siemens: Peter Gapp, Vice President CRM IT Transformation, Siemens A.G.
- The Future of Work: UNLV Lee Business School Student Panel, moderated by Rebecca Wettemann, Nucleus Research
2. Product Experts
There are many ways to interact with partners and Oracle product experts to gain deeper insights and more intimate live discussions. You’ll find a number of smaller sessions focusing on Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud and Sales Cloud topics. In addition to customer-led sessions, Oracle product managers will lead roadmap and other product sessions. There’s also a CPQ Tech Track for Technical Administrators.
Sales session highlights:
- Industry Solution Showcase for Sales, Scott Creighton, VP Oracle CX Cloud Industry Solutions, Oracle
- Securing Data between Cloud & On-Premises for Optimal CX Solutions: David Canellos, SVP Advanced Technology, Blue Coat Systems
CPQ session highlights:
- Opportunity to Cash: Fully Using CPQ in your Business: Jim Toporski, IT Manager & Caroline Gillis, CPQ Senior Manager, Panduit
- How OneNeck used CPQ to support is Acquisition Strategy: John Hein, Director, Solution Sales Architecture, OneNeck
- How FANUC America Simplified a Complex Product Quoting Process: Zach Heuer, GM, FANUC America
- CPQ Tech Track for Technical Administrators
Birds of a Feather: Conference attendees have the opportunity to meet face to face with Oracle product experts. Choose from five topics of interest at designated tables in the breakfast and lunch areas for the Birds of a Feather program. This is located in the Solution Center (MGM Grand Marquee Ballroom).
Some of the most important conversations happen in hallways and some of the most valuable relationships are built face to face. Modern Sales Experience has networking breaks designed to give you the chance to network with other Oracle Sales Cloud customers and Oracle leadership. Not to mention the Customer Appreciation Event at the MGM Grand Arena, but we’ll get into that later.
3. A Unified and Seamless CX Approach
4. The Las Vegas Experience – Networking and Entertainment
Need we say more?
Cirque du Soleil themed Dinner & Party at the Ling Ling Club at Hakkasan Nightclub: It’s “Fire” at the Ling Ling Club at Hakkasan Nightclub for all Sales conference attendees. Come prepared for an amazing experience themed around “Fire”, surrounded by performing artists, music and great food on Tuesday from 7-9pm at Hakkasan in the MGM Grand.
5. A Customer Appreciation Event for the Books
Because it wouldn’t be Vegas without a night of world-class entertainment, we’re excited to have booked Goo Goo Dolls to perform a private concert for attendees. Goo Goo Dolls will play in the MGM Grand Arena on Wednesday evening at 10:30pm. The Oracle Customer Appreciation Event is our way to say thanks—we hope you enjoy the night of food, drinks, and amazing entertainment.
Planning meetings with Oracle Partners while onsite? Find the list of sponsors and exhibitors here. Thank you to our Silver Sponsor, Config Consultants!