Monday Nov 25, 2013
Tuesday Nov 19, 2013
By Christina McKeon on Nov 19, 2013
Friday Nov 08, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Nov 08, 2013
Come hear Christopher Patterson present on the Vision and Roadmap for Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, Wednesday, November 13, 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST
To register: http://bit.ly/HNO3bt
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By Samantha.Y. Ma on Oct 17, 2013
With the proliferation of social media and mobile technologies, the world of selling and buying has drastically changed, as buyers now have access to more information than they did in the past. In fact, studies have shown that buyers complete 60 percent of the buying process before they even engage with a salesperson. The old models of selling no longer work effectively; and the new way of selling is driven by customer insights. To succeed, sales need to be proactive, not reactive. They need to engage with the customer early, sometimes even before the customer’s needs are fully understood. In fact, the best sales reps prescribe a solution that the customer doesn't even know they need, often by leveraging social media to listen, engage and collaborate with peers. And they fully tap into the power of analytics and data to drive results.
Let’s look at some stats regarding challenges facing sales today. According to recent studies, sales reps spend 78 percent of their time doing administrative things -- such as planning, searching for information, data entry -- and only 22 percent of the time actually selling. Furthermore, 40 percent of B2B sales reps miss their quota, and only 3 percent of companies can say with confidence that their forecasts are “always accurate.”
How do you drive growth in this modern day and age? It's not just getting your sales teams to work harder; it's helping them work smarter and providing them with a solution they want to use, on the device(s) they already know, giving them critical insights and tools to be more productive, increase win rates, and close deals faster.
Oracle Sales Cloud was designed to do exactly that. It enables smarter selling that allows reps to sell more, managers to know more, and companies to grow more. Let’s face it—if all CRM solutions worked well, sales executives wouldn’t be having the same headaches as they had in the past.
Join Oracle’s Thomas Kurian and Doug Clemmans on Tuesday, October 22 as they explain:
• How today’s sales processes have rendered many CRM systems obsolete
• The secrets to smarter selling, leveraging mobile, social, and big data
• How Oracle Sales Cloud enables smarter selling—as proven by Oracle and its customers
Take the first step down the path toward smarter selling. With Oracle Sales Cloud, reps sell more, managers know more, and companies grow more.
Wednesday Oct 16, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Oct 16, 2013
Two New Studies Point to the Direction Retailers are Taking in their CX Initiatives. Is it the Right Direction?
The sheer velocity of change in retailing and customer behavior is forcing retailers to reinvigorate, expand and sharpen their vital Customer Experience (CX) strategies. Customers are becoming increasingly dynamic as they race to embrace the newest digital channels; shop in new ways on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, on the Web and in the store; share experiences socially; and interact with their preferred brands in new ways. Retailers are stepping up to their customers as they and their competitors create new modes of customer interaction. Underpinning these changes are vast quantities of customer data as customers flood digital channels and the social sphere.
The informed retailer must now understand what their priorities are and what they should be for the future. To better understand this, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Oracle independently launched CX-focused surveys to uncover what retailing leadership found important today. By comparing the results of these two studies together, we can further discover new insights about the industry. Click here to download this informative white paper.
Wednesday Oct 09, 2013
Friday Oct 04, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Oct 04, 2013
No office? No network signal? It's not a problem with Siebel.
Watch our live Webcast on Thursday, October 17 and see how Oracle’s Siebel Mobile solutions transform mobile devices into powerful service and sales tools, using native capabilities within the devices to get information to field teams when and where they need it. Discover how you can:
- Drive revenue with an always-on sales force
- Simplify sales and service processes with easy-to-use mobile apps
- Enhance the customer experience by delivering knowledge-infused services including installations, preventive maintenance, and repairs
- Improve productivity with offline access to critical information
Tuesday Oct 01, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Oct 01, 2013
8:30 a.m Pacific / 11:30 a.m Eastern / 5:30 p.m CET
The B2B e-commerce landscape is changing. In fact, according to Forrester, the B2B commerce marketplace is nearly 5 times larger than the B2C marketplace. Leading edge companies such as Carolina Biological Supply know this and have adapted.
Carolina Biological Supply has looked to Oracle and Oracle partners for commerce and JD Edwards product solutions that provide a clear business edge.
Join us for this thought provoking panel and hear how:
- B2B commerce is changing and what you should know.
- Market leaders are evolving successfully.
- Oracle solutions offer unique technology and capabilities that deliver results.
Director, eCommerce, Carolina Biological Supply Company
Sr. Analyst, eBusiness, Forrester Research
Vice President, Product Management, Oracle Commerce
Don’t miss this informative, lively discussion from B2B commerce industry thought leaders. And come ready with your questions for our panelists. Register Now.
Friday Sep 13, 2013
Four Ways to Deliver Better Customer Service with Integrated Knowledge Management and CRM By JP Saunders
By Tuula Fai on Sep 13, 2013
CRM solutions without integrated knowledge management suffer from a number of limitations. They don’t enable customers to become more self-sufficient or foster a community that can generate its own answers. They lack the centralized intelligence needed to deliver innovation and consumer-driven interactions, so support agents can’t learn, serve, or collaborate as effectively as their jobs require. And, they lack the analytical insights customer service organizations require to truly understand customer needs, making it difficult to optimize answers and, ultimately, the customer experience.
Here are 4 ways that integrated knowledge management and CRM can deliver better customer experiences:
- Increase first call resolution – The most important aspect of a satisfying customer experience with a contact center is getting a representative who can meet all the customer’s needs—without having to forward inquiries to other representatives. Integrated knowledge management pulls answers from across organizational silos and puts it at the agent’s fingertips--without having to leave their CRM application.
- Increase self-service – Many customers prefer to serve themselves. They want to find the answer quickly and easily without requiring escalation to the contact center. With integrated knowledge management, you can empower your customers to easily help themselves. But, you can also seamlessly transfer to assisted service with the context of their self-service interaction, if it becomes necessary.
- Build your knowledgebase – The foundation of providing quick and easy answers is to build out a robust knowledge base. However, cumbersome navigation to create solutions can be a barrier to building your knowledge base. When knowledge is integrated with CRM, you can easily create knowledge solutions directly from service cases so that it’s available for the next customer or agent to use.
- Learn and improve your service – Integrated knowledge allows you to understand customer usage and service issues – most common searches, percentage of cases resolved with knowledge, solutions used the most, etc. in order to improve your customer experience. Armed with this understanding, you can identify actions that will increase search accuracy or, better yet, address root causes that eliminate the need to search at all.
The World’s leading Knowledge Management solution, Oracle Knowledge, now enhances the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service capabilities with expanded search capabilities, deeper language understanding, business intelligent analytics, support for more content types, languages, and much more. Now available in the Oracle RightNow Agent Desktop and Customer Portal, this integration provides agents with the ability to accurately assist customers with finding the right answer at the right time.
For more information on these high-value features, please watch the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Release Overview or read the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Capabilities and Benefits. You can also attend the Integrating Knowledge Management into CRM Applications session at OpenWorld.
Thursday Sep 05, 2013
By Charles Knapp on Sep 05, 2013
As mobile and social technology has evolved, the number of channels that customers use to engage with organizations has grown exponentially. With such a diverse range of service channels and touchpoints to manage, how can you ensure you’re able to help customers, such as delivering the right information to the right customer at the right time?
Watch our live Webcast on Thursday, September 12, 8:30 AM Pacific / 4:30 PM BST, to discover how you can deliver consistent, personalized customer service experiences across all modern channels, and:
- Increase brand loyalty by delighting customers with relevant information and offers
- Boost agent productivity with complete access to customer information
- Deliver field service excellence
- Identify emerging service issues with social media monitoring tools
Don't miss your opportunity to learn how you can enhance customer experiences and resolve service issues faster with Oracle Siebel service applications. Register Now
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Why Outstanding Service is the ‘New’ Marketing in Today’s Customer Powered Economy
- 5 Things the Best Field Service Organizations Do
- Toshiba Medical Systems Europe Transforms the Customer Experience with Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Announces Oracle Service Cloud Knowledge Advanced
- 4 Takeaways from Webcast Guest Speaker Kate Leggett: Get Going with Modern Customer Service
- Oracle Announces Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) v5 Verification
- The Oracle Service Cloud Tour: Exclusive events. Unforgettable experiences.
- Avoiding the “Booze Cruise” Effect in Your Organisation
- Customers Speak for Oracle CPQ Cloud at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- DISH Network’s Journey to Modern Field Service Management