Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- You still have time! Get $600 off the onsite price of #ModernCX with code “NoFooling” now through April 8th. Register today: http://ora.cl/Z7AX0 Click to Tweet
- #Oracle is featured as a leader in #web support category http://ora.cl/xR07O #CRM via @destinationCRM Click to Tweet
- #Oracle built a product offering that can help better understand customers through robust data collection. Find some interesting updates by @katrina_gosek: http://ora.cl/m0N1w #CX Click to Tweet
- Find out some ways to empower your #ecommerce team to deliver smarter #CX https://buff.ly/2FMNVvZ #SmarterCX Click to Tweet
- Ready for #ModernCX? Tune in to the #Oracle Instagram for the @iSocialFanz story takeover on April 11th. @SmarterCX http://ora.cl/OG1P4 Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
3 Trends That Emerged From Shoptalk and What They Mean for the Retail Industry – Ann-Marie Alcántara, Adweek, 3.23.18
- Smarter brands are realizing the importance of “micro-moment” consumer interactions powered by new and emerging technologies, says Oracle’s Katrina Gosek.
Brands Need to Embrace AI to Remain Relevant With Ever-Changing Consumers – Ben Lamm, Adweek, 3.29.18
- By embracing AI, companies are able to explore new channels and initiatives and test at scale without jeopardizing the entire business or current successful strategies.
Are PWAs the Future of Mobile Commerce? – Armando Roggio, Practical Ecommerce, 3.29.18
- Progressive web apps are the next phase in mobile web optimization, providing customers with more convenience, native app experiences, and faster connections.
Have You Found Your Voice yet? Why Voice Branding is Crucial for CX Today – Sushman Biswas, MarTech Advisor, 3.28.18
- Voice branding has become critical to the overall customer experience as voice and personality can now be used to create a competitive advantage for companies.
FieldEZ Ranks No. 1 in Capterra's Top 20 Field Service Management Software - Prnewswire, 3.28.18
- Gartner company that provides guidance to organizations globally in finding the right software ranked FieldEZ No. 1 in the list of Top 20 Most Affordable Field Service Management Software.
Growth in AI to be Led by Customer Service – Destinationcrm, 3.23.18
- IDC expects automated customer service agents to be the largest use case for artificial intelligence and cognitive computing.
CRM Magazine Names 2018 Customer Service Leaders – Prweb, 3.28.18
- The 15th annual CRM Service Awards honor the leading vendors across nine customer service technology segments, four client companies that have used those solutions to reap very impressive rewards, and six Rising Stars—both emerging and established vendors—that have left an indelible mark on the industry in the past year.
Customer service could start living up to its name – Editorial Staff, The Economist, 3.28.18
- AI creates a more caring and personable customer experience through a variety of means, including the enhancement of agents’ knowledge, performance, and speed.