Erica Anderson, Senior Product Manager
Boost Your Career and Deliver Legendary CX with Pre-Conference Education
Back by popular demand, Pre-Conference Education makes its return at Modern Customer Experience 2018. This year, we’re expanding the program across the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud suite of applications, offering educational sessions for Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CPQ Cloud, Oracle Commerce Cloud and Oracle Commerce (Endeca).
Whether you’re a customer, a partner, or just curious to learn more, we encourage you to take advantage of these in-depth, structured learning opportunities that will help advance your CX career and help you achieve legendary results for your organization.
Now through April 9th, register for only $1395 with the code CXBLOG to receive $500 off the onsite rate.
Here’s what you need to know:
- What’s covered? Expect to dive deep into your Oracle solution and gain the product knowledge and best practices required to effectively manage transformation at your organization. These sessions are a great opportunity to network with Oracle’s product experts and your peers who are interested in similar topics. Check out the session catalog for details.
- What’s the format? Each session is a 90-minute, structured learning opportunity. Most will include interactive training exercises, while a few will feature hand-on workshops. These hands-on workshops are available only for Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle CPQ Cloud, which are advertised accordingly and have limited capacity.
- Who’s presenting? Experts from Oracle Product Management, Development, Consulting, and Oracle University will lead each session.
- What’s the cost? These sessions are free with your conference registration. That’s right, FREE! Just one more reason to attend MCX 2018.
- Who can attend? Whether you’re an Oracle customer, partner, or if you’re just interested in learning more, you’re welcome to attend.
- How do I reserve my spot? You don’t need to register to reserve your spot. The sessions are first-come, first-serve. However, please plan accordingly–especially for the limited capacity, hands-on Service and CPQ workshops.
- Does this impact my travel plans? Yes, you’ll want to fly in early to take advantage of these learning opportunities. Pre-conference education begins:
- Monday, April 9th at 12 p.m. for Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tuesday, April 10th at 9:30 a.m. for Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CPQ Cloud, Oracle Commerce Cloud and Oracle Commerce (Endeca)
Check out the Pre-Conference Education Session for your Oracle CX product of choice. We’ll see you in Chicago.