Back by popular demand, Pre-Conference Education returns to Modern Customer Experience 2018 with an expanded curriculum that now includes Oracle Commerce Cloud and Oracle Commerce (Endeca) training.
Whether you’re a customer, a partner, or just curious to learn more, we encourage you to take advantage of these in-depth, structured learning opportunities that will help advance your CX career and help you achieve legendary results for your organization.
Now through April 9th, register for only $1395 with the code CXBLOG to receive $500 off the onsite rate.
Here’s what you need to know:
- What’s covered? Expect to dive deep into Oracle Commerce (Endeca) or Oracle Commerce Cloud and gain the product knowledge and best practices required to effectively manage transformation at your organization. These sessions are a great opportunity to network with Oracle product experts and your peers who are interested in similar topics. Check out the session catalog for details.
- What’s the format? Each session is a 90-minute, presenter-led structured learning opportunity.
- Who’s presenting? Experts from Oracle Product Management, Consulting, and Oracle University will lead each session, and you’ll also be able to learn from your peers as you share professional experiences and challenges.
- What’s the cost? These sessions are free with your conference registration. That’s right, free. Just one more reason to attend MCX 2018.
- Who can attend? Whether you’re an Oracle customer, partner, or if you’re just interested in learning more, you’re welcome to attend.
- How do I reserve my spot? You don’t need to register to reserve your spot. The sessions are first-come, first-serve.
- Does this impact my travel plans? Yes, you’ll want to fly in early to take advantage of these learning opportunities. Pre-conference education begins on Tuesday, April 10th at 9:30 a.m. for Oracle Commerce (Endeca) and Oracle Commerce Cloud attendees.
Check out the Pre-Conference Education Session for your Oracle CX product of choice. We’ll see you in Chicago.