Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Learn how @OracleCommerce Cloud supports headless #commerce to create content rich, mobile shopping experiences http://ora.cl/rS4ZR
- Take a look at Oracle OpenWorld Session Catalog and register today: http://bit.ly/2vTt1DK #OOW19
- Who should own #CX- #customerservice or #marketing? Check out the latest episode of Unforgettable with @BlakeMichelleM to hear her take http://ora.cl/ug3v1
- Let’s take a look at what #augmentedreality can actually do for your #customers: http://oracl.info/EzjU50ujGls via @SmarterCX
- #Fieldservice technology is about connecting a lot of #data to the end-user experience, @rtarkoff underlines: http://oracl.info/SdRP50ujuYf via @SearchCXM
Better Customer Satisfaction Through AI-Enabled CRM – Arun Upadhyay, CRM Buyer, 5.22.19
- Adding AI to a company’s CRM leads to strengthened sales and marketing teams and improved customer satisfaction.
What Is OpCX? Forging Emotional Connections With Customers. Tread Carefully – Larry Dignan, ZDNet, 5.22.19
- Deloitte Digital’s new acronym, OpCX, blends multiple disciplines to make companies more human, all while utilizing data.
Pinterest Influencers Remain An Untapped Resource For Marketers – Rebecca Heilweil, Cheddar, 5.21.19
- Pinterest is an underutilized medium for influencer marketing, despite the fact it offers numerous influencer opportunities
Survey: Do Retailers Meet Customer Mobile Expectations? – Dan Berthiaume, Chain Store Age, 5.20.19
- A new survey by Boston Retail Partners highlights how well retailers are aligning their mobile strategies with customer preferences.
Survey: Mobile Marketing Efforts Of Retailers Disappoint C-Suite Execs – Robert Williams, Mobile Marketer, 5.17.19
- According to experience marketing agency George P. Johnson, only 37 percent of C-suite executives believe the retail industry is making effective use of mobile marketing.