Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX in the News:
Making every interaction with customers matter - Clickz, 7.30.20
- Oracle’s Nate Skinner tells why positive customer experiences are more important now than ever before and how Artificial Intelligence can help create stronger relationships with the customers we already have.
Smart Marketers use experiential marketing amply supported by social media to create the right buzz: Shashi Seth - Everythingexperiential, 7.23.20
- Sr. Vice President, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Shashi Seth, shared how brands are looking at experiential marketing, role of social media in creating right experiences and more.
Oracle CX head Rob Tarkoff: Acquisition integrations complete – Searchcustomerexperience, 7.29.20
- The executive Vice President of CX and Oracle Data Cloud discusses how acquired technologies have been fully integrated into Oracle's customer experience SaaS application stack.
Three simple ways to improve CX- Customerthink, 7.29.20
- If the goal of VoC is really to optimize the customer experience, that means organizations should leave no stone unturned in their quest for CX improvement.
Why Customer Experience Prioritization Matters and How to Get Started – Forbes, 7.29.20
- Customer “importance” can relate to key drivers of experience, number of customers impacted by an issue or change or how the change would affect their overall ease of using the products or services they bought.
Are You Prepared for the Great B2B Customer Experience Reset? - Customerthink, 7.24.20
- This is the time to be understanding, assessing, and reviewing customer needs along their life cycle, journey, and touchpoints. And the customer should be the starting point for the COVID ‘reset’.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Mastering customer signals has never been more important for #marketers. Hear how #CMO of @DowJones @rossashanks & CMO of @FlyFrontier, Tyri Squyres are leading their teams through the current marketing landscape: http://ora.cl/Th8dA
- .@OracleCX’s 14th annual #MarkieAwards has gone digital! #Markie winners will be announced on August 4th at 8:00am PT. Congratulations and good luck to all the finalists! http://ora.cl/kn8Ua
- Ever wonder how a world-leading company keeps track of all customer interactions at each stage of the journey? Here is how @ElsevierConnect optimizes Oracle B2C Service and creates a data warehouse to serve the entire organization: http://ora.cl/QP3ew #OSvC #custserv
- While #custserv often isn’t a deciding factor in someone’s window purchase, it often shapes how the customer feels later about their choice. Here’s how Pella improved their strategy, technology & metrics to deliver exceptional #CX: http://ora.cl/eh4iC @Pella_News #SmarterCX
- Calling all marketers, here is what you need to know about the #OracleCXSummit on Personalized #Marketing, taking place on August 6th from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM EST. http://ora.cl/8le5Y @OracleCX @OracleMktgCloud