Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- With more people spending more time online, it’s critical to read signals, identify #custneeds, engage properly at the moment-of-need via the right channel: http://ora.cl/vQ6GL #CX
- #CXlearning: 10 ways to improve your #SEO via @SmarterCX http://oracl.info/REum50yV5s4
- Why #AI and automation matter in the #experienceeconomy? Here is the #webcast featuring Forrester research: http://ora.cl/ZC1Vz
- What is the secret to #custengagement in #marketing? http://oracl.info/6qXT50yV6oL @reinventingerin
- Here are some important how-to #videos for #service professionals: http://ora.cl/XL5Bg #OSvC #custserv
AI Isn't Replacing CX Professionals - It's Making Them Better – Forbes, 3.20.20
- AI isn’t replacing contact center agents - it’s helping them step up to be the best they can be and deliver more value than ever. The key is in implementing AI to be on their side.
4 CX lessons – Use data & science to make better decisions - Customerthink, 3.19.20
- When we have the right data and use our science-based methods effectively, we are amazing at worming our way out of difficult predicaments.
CX is as important as product or price, says new report – Clickz, 3.23.20
- A new report from Forbes Insight and Arm Treasure Data finds that customer experience is not just important to a brand’s business – it is a brand’s business.