AI for Customer Service at the Peril of Personal Relations - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #Oracle is named a leader in the June 2018 @Gartner_Inc #MagicQuadrant for #DigitalCommerce. Download the report: http://ora.cl/Pi6TS Click to Tweet
- Where does your #CX stand? See what the current #customerexperience landscape looks like in the 2018 #SmarterCX Insights Report: http://ora.cl/5j2zu Click to Tweet
- #Albuquerque is the first city in the world to integrate with Amazon #Alexa to make service interactions with the city easier http://ora.cl/Bt6G1 #CX Click to Tweet
- "Inactive" customers can represent a real concern for every marketer. Here are two things you can do to further understand them: http://ora.cl/a7WH2 @OracleMktgCloud Click to Tweet
- A look back at highlights from the #CX Excellence awards at #ModernCX w/some of the 2018 winners: @LaurenWiedt, @ADP, @ScriptPro, @Pier1. See more highlights from this year's event: http://ora.cl/H0P4F Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Conversational Platform-as-a-Service Company, RapportBoost.AI, Becomes Oracle PartnerNetwork Gold Level Partner- Digitaljournal, 6.13.18
- RapportBoost.AI’s Conversational Platform-as-a-Service will appear on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace and currently works with Oracle Right Now Cloud Service customers to optimize their live chat communications.
Upselling Can Help Stem Churn And Increase Retention: Study – Beth Negus Viveiros, Chief Marketer, 6.12.18
- According to a new report, upselling customers within the first three months of their contract can help companies stem churn and increase retention by 30 percent.
New Research: B2B Marketers Doubling Monthly Video Efforts, Usage Across Channels – Elise Schoening, Demand Gen Report, 6.12.18
- Video usage in sales conversations grew from 25 percent to 37 percent in the last year as video production experienced an uptick within the B2B marketing space.
Do Brands Use Email And Marketing Automation Effectively? – Editorial Staff, MarTech Series, 6.11.18
- Despite the vast benefits of using marketing automation, a report finds that many marketers are not using the full capabilities of their marketing automation tools.
Retail IoT Could Be $94 Billion Market By 2025 – Dan O’Shea, Retail Dive, 6.13.18
- The worldwide market for IoT hardware for retail applications, including sensors, RFID tags, beacons and wearables, is expected to grow to more than $94 billion by 2025.
IoT Is Building Higher Levels Of Customer Engagement – Forbes, 6.14.18
- IoT through interconnected devices and strong data analytics makes an entirely new level of customer surprise, delight and convenience possible today, it brings relevant experiences and information to consumers, whether to facilitate the operation of smart homes or to provide relevant health and wellness data that can be shared with medical professionals.
Customer Service Rage: Myth or Reality? - Anand Subramaniam, Customerthink, 6.5.18
- While customer service rage could be real, it could easily become myth with the right technologies and the right solution partner.
AI for customer service at the peril of personal relations - Bridget Botelho, Searchcrm, 6.18
- AI tools in CRM help companies deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences but prevent customers from actually having personal interactions with service agents.