AI Can Be Harnessed To Change World of Marketing - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #Oracle Celebrates #CX Legends at #ModernCX! Congrats to our heroes! http://ora.cl/p415Z Click to Tweet
- #B2B Sellers Need #Digital Boost to Meet Expectations of Modern Buyers http://ora.cl/9ll6f #CX Click to Tweet
- #Cloud takes everything our customers love about our most popular solutions & makes them even better. See how you can inspire #innovation & creativity http://ora.cl/7jo0Z Click to Tweet
- Why @MasterLockUS replaced #Salesforce with an end-to-end #OracleCX solution? Join us and you will learn: http://ora.cl/zP5IF Click to Tweet
- .@OracleLoyalty debuted as #Oracle’s hot new #CX product, and it’s generating a lot of buzz http://ora.cl/KM6Pw Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
AI Can Be Harnessed To Change World Of Marketing – Brian Curtis and Paul Allen, Bloomberg, 5.2.18
- Oracle’s Shashi Seth offers insights into how AI is changing the world of marketing, the three new Ps of marketing and issues surrounding privacy.
Interview With Shashi Seth, Sr. Vice President, Oracle Marketing Cloud – Sudipto Ghosh, MarTech Series, 4.30.18
- Oracle’s Shashi Seth shares his views on this year’s Modern Customer Experience, the evolution of marketing and changes within the marketing cloud industry.
8 Considerations When Branding Your Chatbot – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 5.3.18
- When rolling out a chatbot, organizations must set realistic expectations, ensure that their chatbot is consistent with branding and consider interaction and visual design.
New Study Finds Content Targeting Is The Most Effective Way For Brands To Reach Consumers – Lisa Lacy, Adweek, 5.2.18
- Recent research revealed that content targeting is the most effective approach for brands looking to capture the interest of their desired audiences.
How Gen Z Is Driving A Cultural Shift In Retail Branding – Meredith Ferguson, Retail Dive, 5.2.18
- Retail brands must embrace change and cultural shifts in order to engage Gen Z shoppers, who are increasingly demanding that brands share the same values.
How To Seamlessly Augment The Retail Experience – Rohit Gupta, MarTech Today, 5.1.18
- The future of in-store interactions will be enabled by emerging technologies, such as immersive AR and VR experiences and omnichannel options.
The Criticality Of A Narrow Focus For Technology Implementation – Sarah Nicastro, Field Technologies Online, 4.27.18
- A narrow focus is critical for the implementation of field service technologies, as it makes it easier for companies to see a return and prevents them from investing too much.
Biz Value of AI Will Pass $1 Trillion This Year – John K. Waters, Application Development Trends, 4.30.18
- According to new research from Gartner, AI business value will pass $1 trillion by 2019, driven by the need for better customer experiences and new AI products and services.
Study finds AI algorithm can diagnose blindness-causing disease more accurately than doctors - Clare McGrane, Geekwire, 5.2.18
- A new study on a specialized AI algorithm found that it was able to automatically diagnose a disease that causes childhood blindness more accurately than trained physicians can, a step towards automating medical tasks that are often bottle-necked by a shortage of doctors.
Field service mobile apps offer usability, new features - Erica Mixon, Searchmobilecomputing, 5.3.18
- Now, organizations in the service industry can take advantage of advanced technologies, such as augmented reality and predictive analytics, in web and mobile field service apps, said Jason Wong, research director at Gartner.
WBR Announces 2018 Field Service Best-In-Class Awards Winners - Prweb, 5.2.18
- Cox Communications, Porsche Cars North America, and High Wire Networks, Inc. Honored for Excellence in Service Delivery and Innovation.