Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Proud to announce @Oracle is named a Leader in the @Gartner_Inc April 2019 #MagicQuadrant for #FieldService Management for its ability to execute https://go.oracle.com/LP=81578 #FSM
- To meet the evolving demands of buyers, #B2B brands turn to @OracleCX http://ora.cl/CW5Wg by @jeri_kelley #CX #OracleCX
- #OOW19 brings you the newest technology-and the opportunity to try it firsthand. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2UHVoE1
- Check out what @Oracle @MichaelOneWorld predicts about the future of the #retail industry http://ora.cl/qA7x5 via @Forbes
- Are the #robot overlords here to help us or hurt us? Discover the role of #AI in the future of #selfservice https://buff.ly/2mA8zGj
How Customer Expectations Contribute To Fraud And Losses – Monica Eaton-Cardone, CRM Buyer, 4.25.19
- The expectation of ever-increasing convenience for the customer has led to a situation in which businesses and consumer alike prioritize convenience over due diligence.
How To Win Over Customers With Ad Tech – Greg Archibald, MarTech Series, 4.24.19
- Ad tech has the potential to create ads that inspire shoppers with the right product at the right time, reflecting the brand’s vision and achieving online marketing goals.
AI Adoption Is Key To Improving The Customer Experience – Vala Afshar, ZDNet, 4.24.19
- As AI continues to impact the customer experience, executives must develop a deeper understanding of how it impacts customer acquisitions, retention and total lifetime value.
Analysis: Will New Payment Technologies Really Make Life Easier For Customers? – Andy Morris and Lizzie McKinnell, Chain Store Age, 4.23.19
- By evaluating the value and impact on the brand, preparing staff and investing in the right technology, businesses can make the most of new payment technologies.
Three Ways To Leverage AI And Keep Pace With The Future Of Digital Marketing – Indre Deksnyte, Forbes, 4.19.19
- As more brands and marketers choose to leverage the speed and automation of AI, they should pay special attention to chatbots, voice search and behavioral analysis.