Friday Nov 07, 2014
Wednesday Nov 05, 2014
By Tuula Fai on Nov 05, 2014
Avoid the holiday shopping crowds and participate with Forbes and Oracle in a free half-day learning session that includes both a CX Service Journey Mapping Workshop and an insider preview of Forbes Insights' Survey of 300+ Customer Service Executives.
- Hear live from Forbes analysts as they reveal detailed results of the Customer Service Executive Survey
- Discover where your company sits on the Customer Service Maturity Curve and what you can do to stay ahead
- Learn how to deliver experiences that create value for your customers and help transform your business
Participants will receive a free copy of Forbes' Executive Survey Report when it is published.
Register now at a location near you:
December 2, 2014
New York, NY
December 4, 2014
December 9, 2014
December 11, 2014
December 11, 2014
Santa Clara, CA
For more information, please visit our website.
Wednesday Oct 29, 2014
Video Webcast: Forbes Insights Executive Survey: What 300+ VPs Say about Modernizing Customer Service on Nov. 13 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
By Tuula Fai on Oct 29, 2014
Want to be the first to know how you measure up against other customer service executives? Need to know the moves they are making so you can stay ahead?
Then join us for this video webcast on November 13 at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET in which Brenna Sniderman, Senior Director of Research, Forbes Insights, Jeff Lundal, GVP, Service Automation, Oracle, and Mark Marshall, Executive Director, Client Services at MetTel will give an insider preview of what 300+ service executives say about modernizing customer service.
You will learn how your executive peers:
- Differentiate their brands within and across industries
- Anticipate customer service needs on multiple channels
- Leverage analytics to improve operations and service
Wednesday Oct 22, 2014
By Emily Creech-Oracle on Oct 22, 2014
Our blog journey thus far has showcased the superior performance and customer satisfaction supported by configure / price / quote users within Aberdeen’s research. Let’s seal the deal with specific competencies you need to adopt when implementing your own CPQ platform. Remember, this isn’t the author compelling you to make change: Best-in-Class performers – the top 20% achievers around reps achieving quota, revenue growth and lead conversion improvements – among your peers, contemporaries, and competitors, are calling out the best practices.
Tuesday Oct 21, 2014
By Tuula Fai on Oct 21, 2014
- Better service at lower cost
- Greater ease attracting and keeping customers
- Larger profits in your contact center
JP is responsible for evangelizing Oracle Customer Experience (CX) product strategyand leading its go-to-market programs. He has been helping organizations deliver better customer experiences for two decades.
Tom Cloos, Senior Director, Client Success at Oracle
Thursday Oct 16, 2014
By Emily Creech-Oracle on Oct 16, 2014
I’m a parent, and have
faced that common moment-of-truth debate: should every kid on the soccer
team receive a trophy, simply for participating? Should we keep score
in Little League baseball? I’m also a capitalist: I believe in healthy
competition, coaching for everyone who needs it, and rewards for the
strongest achievers. In professional selling, which is my research
focus, there are obvious winners and losers: even on high-performing
business development teams, the tote board on the wall or the CRM
dashboard loudly proclaims who wins the watch, who gets the steak
knives, and…you know the rest.
Wednesday Oct 15, 2014
By Emily Creech-Oracle on Oct 15, 2014
Don't miss this upcoming webcast featuring industry thought leader Bain & Company and Oracle Sales Cloud adopter Hitachi Consulting on October 30th at 2 pm EST. Learn about the latest trends affecting sales organizations and why Oracle Sales Cloud became a strategic platform for Hitachi Consulting’s Oracle field-sales organization.[Read More]
Thursday Oct 09, 2014
By Emily Creech-Oracle on Oct 09, 2014
Tuesday Oct 07, 2014
By Emily Creech-Oracle on Oct 07, 2014
Neil McFarlane, Managing Director of Chartered Insurance Brokers T H March, was one of four Oracle customers presenting in our annual customer-focused session at Oracle OpenWorld, Customer Voices: IT Strategies and the High-Growth Organization.
This session focused on thought leadership from executives at growing companies relating to how they are deploying technology solutions to adopt Modern Best Practice. Learn more about the tools Neil's company is implementing to deliver priceless customer experiences.
Friday Oct 03, 2014
By Brian Dayton on Oct 03, 2014
Second in a series of guest posts by Peter Ostrow,VP & Research Group Director, Customer Management, Sales Effectiveness, Aberdeen Group. The first post delivered a compelling argument for Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) solutions as a must-have component of your sales effectiveness efforts. The business case was backed-up by recent Aberdeen research on performance results between CPQ adopters and non-users.
A must-read for sales and sales operations leaders looking to build a business case for CPQ Ostrow quantifies the savings and selling advantages—from proposal turn-around time and manpower reductions to accelerating sales cycles for front-line sellers, enabling them to work smarter, not harder.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner
- Oracle Co-browse Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for Innovation and Product Leadership by Michelle Brusyo
- 2015: A New Perspective on Millennials in Consumer Goods and Retail by Cassie Moren
- Field Service Management Top Ten: Talking the Talk by Tori Ballantine
- The Increasing Role of ERP in Customer Experience and B2B E-Commerce
- Ray Wang keynoting at Oracle CloudWorld in Boston on Tuesday, December 9th