Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
Once being a “customer” of a brand was almost a privilege. And if you were unable to navigate their complex business policies, tolerate their long inconvenient wait times, or continue to pay for over priced lack of service, then you were kicked out into the cold with a “denial of service” and needing to beg at the door to be let back in.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions
- Deliver the Grand Slam with Sales Performance Management
- Increase Productivity and Close Deals Faster
- 5 Steps To Start Your IoT-Enabled Service Strategy
- Oracle Named a Leader for Sales Performance Management Solution by Virginia Lo