Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
Once being a “customer” of a brand was almost a privilege. And if you were unable to navigate their complex business policies, tolerate their long inconvenient wait times, or continue to pay for over priced lack of service, then you were kicked out into the cold with a “denial of service” and needing to beg at the door to be let back in.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- What is Modern Customer Service?
- Design for complex ATG applications
- Key ATG architecture principles
- Building Infinite Scrolling in Oracle Commerce
- How Does a 724% Return on Your Salesforce Automation Investment Sound?
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2014 Release – Focus on your driving by JP Saunders
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 3 -- Interview with Kristen J. Flanagan, Commerce Product Management
- How Mary Meeker’s Latest Findings May Make You Re-Imagine Commerce
- The Internet of Things & Commerce: Part 2 -- Interview with Brian Celenza, Commerce Innovation Strategist
- Oracle Sales Cloud – How Implementation Training Can Help You Meet Your Business Needs by Jim Vonick