Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #Oracle takes another big step toward providing exceptional #fieldservice with the November 2019 (19D) #Release http://ora.cl/89BV5 #OFSC
- What are the relationship between #custosuccess and #marketing today? Listen to @saastr #podcast w/ #OracleCX @descahill: http://ora.cl/Ia0Tq
- Details on why #Oracle is bringing proven #CDM platform to #OracleCX Service http://ora.cl/Ry0ZP w/@danielfoppen
- #B2B buyers demand more digital purchasing options and related #custservice, that's why manufacturers should deploy 5 effective methods to win them over as loyal customers, says #OracleCommerce @jeri_kelley http://ora.cl/1TU7z
- Approach the new year with a whole new perspective! 2020 vision starts with NRF 2020: http://ora.cl/8V5pP #NRF2020 #retail
Oracle CX in the News:
Can I Go To Your University? This Chatbot Has The Answer - Forbes, 12.16.19
- The university started with Oracle CX Service in 2009, then expanded to Oracle CX Marketing.
Why Oracle Now Offers Customer Data Management to B2C Brands - Martechadvisor, 12.17.19
- Daniel Foppen, Sr. Principal Product Manager, Oracle CX Service talks about why Oracle is bringing their proven CDM platform to Oracle CX Service.
The experience economy is about 'any channel', not just omni-channel - Dnews, 12.13.19
- Customer experience is more about “any channel” connections rather than omni-channel connections, Oracle CX Cloud vice president and head CX evangelist Des Cahill says.
6 Massive eCommerce Predictions to Watch Out for in 2020 - Business2community, 12.18.19
- Commerce growth is set to continue in 2020 with global online sales expected to increase by nearly 19%, meaning $4.2 trillion of online sales will be made around the world next year.
AI Is Arriving for CX – Are We Ready for the Changes? - Nojitter, 12.16.19
- Ovum’s survey of customer experience managers and customer-facing employees breaks down readiness by country and vertical markets.
20 Ingenious Ideas to Transform Customer Experience (CX) in 2020 - Martechadvisor, 12.16.19
- The customer journey is no longer confined to the process of completing a transaction. It spans the journey from the moment when a prospect hears about your brand until they become your customer and it goes well beyond that.