Thursday Jul 09, 2009
Monday Sep 24, 2007
By Chris W Beal-Oracle on Sep 24, 2007
So I'm on the road again. The Sun Tech Days this times I'm in Rome and Milan is later in the week. I've just talked about "What is OpenSolaris" and "OpenSolaris Virtualization"
It's great to connect with real people who do or want to use OpenSolaris and interest in out xVM and Zones based technologies.
Please take a look at the link and the presentations should be uploaded in the next few days.
Any way - great to be in Rome, just wish I was closer to the center. I made the trek in to see the Colosseum. Some say it's not as impressive as they were expecting. I have to say I had no expectations and was mightily impressed. I will post a link to some photos when I've uploaded and checked them
Chris W Beal-Oracle
- Better ways to handle crash dumps in Solaris
- dtrace profiling
- Creating an SMF service for mercurial web server
- Email notification of FMA events
- More thoughts on ZFS compression and crash dumps
- Exploring ZFS options for storing crash dumps
- Package Version Numbers, why are they so important
- Adventures in Regular Expressions
- Useful measurement
- How to create your own IPS packages