Customer Interaction Anytime, Anywhere
By scott.weinberg on May 25, 2007
By 2011, 72 m US households will be banking online which represents 76% of all US households
The transformation of how a business interacts with its customers is in the process of changing forever. The promise has been made before, but only now are businesses truly establishing an electronic presence for all customers to engage anytime, anywhere.
This blog is dedicated to providing industry trends, best practices, success stories, and various other topics related to the Customer Self-Service industry. The goal is to create an environment for the Customer Self-Service community to gain access to industry expert content. For our initial release of the blog, please find the following articles:
Focus on Your Needs
The intention of this blog is to ensure relevancy to the content you want to see. In response, please comment to make sure we are heading in the right direction, specifically:
- Is this content useful for you?
- Is this content pitched at the right "level"?
- Are there new areas that you'd like us to cover?
- Are there areas that you'd like us to revisit or cover in more detail?
- Do you have any other suggestions on how we can improve?