Principal Technical Support Engineer in the Exalogic Enterprise Support Team (EEST).
- Data source in suspended state: BEA-001156 error because maximum number of sessions was exceeded in the database (ORA-00018)
- Setting MTU on Exalogic
- Running Mixed Physical and Virtual Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software Versions in an Exalogic Rack is now Supported
- Exalogic eBook: "The Logical Choice for Running Business Applications"
- Working with SCAN on Exalogic
- Independent Clusters
- "Cannot allocate memory" message when accessing a Compute Node through SSH, despite ILOM shows available memory
- Unable to change NIS password
- Minimum percentage of free physical memory that Linux requires for optimal performance
- Adding NTP Servers to Exalogic Switches