Marketing, Take Center Stage!
By Anne R. on Mar 16, 2011
Oracle CRM On Demand + Marketing = Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing.
That's the new marketing module that you can integrate with CRM On Demand. After the application is provisioned and configured for your company, you just sign in to CRM On Demand, click the link for the add-on, and you're in the marketing world!
From there, you can build campaigns (one-off campaigns, workflow campaigns, nurture campaigns), manage templates (email, branding, microsite), customize emails, set up webforms that deepen your contact profile, define rules (lead scoring, lead suppression, automation) to move only the hottest leads to Sales, and so on. Click here to read more about how the product will improve your marketing processes, including sales force automation.
About training in CRM On Demand Marketing, a webinar series is being developed for customers. This material is available now:
- Get Started - This webinar provides an overview of the product and walks you through the sequence of managing campaigns, laying the foundation for the other webinars.
- Simple Campaigns - This webinar builds on the concepts that the "Get Started" webinar presented and demonstrates the steps to define, test, and launch a simple (Static) campaign.
- Multi-Step Campaigns - This webinar demonstrates the steps to build a multi-step (Workflow) campaign, suitable for simple nurture campaigns with a fixed flow. It shows you how to use the graphical tool that maps out the flow that you want prospects to follow.
To locate these resources:
- Click the Training and Support link at the top right of any CRM On Demand page.
- On the Training and Support portal, follow either of these steps:
- RECOMMENDED METHOD: Enter keywords, such as "On Demand Marketing," in the Search box, and click Search. The solution that lists all the MAJOR resources is called "Learn about Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing".>
- Click the Get Started tab > Marketing subtab > link for the Marketing module.
More to come!
Keep returning to the Training and Support Center to find the latest resources, as they are developed and posted!
NOTE: These files reside on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) along with the other CRM On Demand libraries. You might need to register on OTN, if you have not already done so:
- Online Help - If you are outside of the application, you can access this version of the online Help in HTML format. (On the first HTML page, click the binoculars icon to open the Contents, Index, and Search tabs.)
- Configuration Guide - After CRM On Demand Marketing has been provisioned for their company, customers can follow the steps in this guide to configure CRM On Demand for their company, if it has not been done by tech support.
Let us know what resources you would like us to develop so that you can take full advantage of the marketing module's capabilities!