The Oracle Certification Program cares about the safety, health and well-being of our community. This includes those who hold an Oracle Certified credential and those who are pursuing any of our certifications.
We understand that getting to a test center in this challenging time may not be possible.
To support eliminating the risk of infection, alleviating uncertainty and any loss of your certification test attempt we hope this information is helpful in providing direction and next steps.
If Your Exam is scheduled at a Pearson VUE Test Center
- Pearson VUE test centers closed beginning in China early February. Since then, test center guidelines and restrictions have cascaded to other countries heavily affected by the virus.
- See the most up-to-date status here.
- Reschedule your exam for a later date Or schedule your exam to be taken at your own location with an online proctor with OnVUE.
If You Have an Oracle Learning Subscription
- You must register for the exam prior to the subscription expiration date.
- You can register for your exam even if it is the last day of your subscription.
- You can schedule 6 months out to take the exam.
- Your exam appointment date does not have to be before your subscription expiration date.
- You can select to test at a Pearson VUE Test Center Or at your own location with an online proctor with OnVUE.
- If you already made an appointment to test don’t cancel, reschedule.
- Download this guide if you find it helpful.
If your exam voucher is expiring between now and April 30, 2020
- Schedule your exam to be taken at your own location with an online proctor with OnVUE from Pearson VUE Or Contact Us.
For any other personal situations not covered above, please contact us for further help.