By lukas on Aug 13, 2008
However it is still Beta release therefore don't be surprised that an exception appears when you are using the IDE. Actually this is the purpose of the beta. Let us know about the exception. It should be easy with Exception Reporter. When the exception appears click "Review and Report Problem" and the IDE will do the rest for you. A comment that will help us to reproduce the exception is highly recommended.
There is lot of new features in this Beta. Full list of the New&Noteworthy. You might be surprised by following changes
- New Project Categories Change
- Default layout of windows
- Main Project concept change, ui spec
- Compile & Deploy on Save, blog
- UML is on Update Center - it is not part of Full distribution
- Explanatory tooltips for nodes
- I should not forget about the Mobility - SVG UI Components, Databinding, Proguard and JMUnit update
Satisfaction Survey for Beta .
For those that noticed the name of the post. Yes, we (QA) are returning back to trunk builds to report and verify another bugs. Beta is yours. Enjoy it.