Oracle and Partners showcase the latest development around Oracle Social Network (OSN)
- Integration of OSN Social Fabric into Business Applications like Finance, HCM and Customer Experience
- Partners like Cisco WebEx, Avaya, Weemo, Lingotek and HarQen showcase OSN integration
- Oracle shares details around internal OSN deployment
Please visit us at 2413 Moscone South
Exhibition Hall and experience a live OSN demo
Oracle Social Network socializes your Applications, Process and Content within your Enterprise.
Here are some examples what is shown at Oracle Open World.
Socialize the Finance department
- Enable Finance departments to collaborate instantly during quarter close with real-time information access
- Enable finance professionals in the back office to easily interact with the rest of the company
- Provide privacy when discussing sensitive financial results within Conversations
Socialize Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Promotes attainable performance goals that achieve the business objectives of the enterprise
- Capture expertise across the network
- Continuous feedback loop provided that results in productivity and innovation improvement tied to higher employee engagement
OSN and Customer Experience
- Find the person with the best skills to assist with the issue
- Real-time collaboration in context of the issue
- Track an Agent’s collaboration contributions
- Identify and contribute relevant knowledge back to the system
The Web Conferencing tool of your choice can be integrated with OSN. In the example below you can see the integration of the Cisco WebEx solution into OSN.
and sure - this works on mobile devices as well :-)
OSN @ Oracle
Oracle has deployed OSN as part of the internal Fusion CRM application rollout. After just 4 month we can see impressive usage patterns.