Authored by: Sarah Gabot, Partner Marketing Manager, HelloSign
Landlords and property managers have to deal with a lot of paperwork. With residents moving in and out of units, the papers that each tenant signs can quickly stack up for anyone managing multiple renters.
Using Oracle Documents Cloud with HelloSign is perfect for:
- Rental leases
- Rental applications
- Maintenance records
- Guarantor agreements
Benefits of Moving to Oracle Documents Cloud and HelloSign
As a property manager or landlord, you’ll experience less clutter around your office space once you cut back the amount of paper you use.
Some lesser known benefits of moving to cloud storage with eSignatures include:
- Signing can happen remotely. This can be great for anyone who has a cosigner or is trying to sign an agreement from afar.
- Better applicant experience. By allowing your renters to sign their documents electronically instead of having to shuffle through papers or sign in-person, you’re providing them a better experience overall. It makes you look more professional and modern as well.
- Faster turn around. When you let your tenants sign their rental documents online, filling out the paperwork becomes faster and easier.
- Increased paperwork accuracy. Isn’t it frustrating when someone accidentally misses a field on a form? HelloSign allows document preparers to create “required fields” that prevent signers from sending back the document without the field filled out. This prevents you from receiving incomplete paperwork.
- Save money. Every time you print copies of your agreements, applications, and records, you’re spending money on materials: paper, paper clips, folders, staples, etc. When you move to the cloud, you don’t have to worry about buying any of these items.
Start Using HelloSign for Oracle Documents Cloud