|Find new ways to collaborate more effectively among citizens, employees, partners, and other agencies|
Today’s digital workplace requires going beyond simple file sharing in the Cloud to delivering the next wave of productivity, efficiency, and workgroup innovation. Agencies and organizations need services that blend content, people, process and communications--enabling better and faster decisions while accelerating how work gets done. Unlike first generation content-only Cloud vendors, Oracle provides an integrated productivity suite of Cloud services that helps business communicate more effectively by automating business processes involving content.
Adapting existing systems to meet today’s needs face many challenges, including:
Oracle’s Digital Collaboration solution addresses these challenges by providing:
- Support multi-channel requirements
- Simplify communications to include content rich business processes that span multiple applications
- Enable mobile applications for field workers who need access to content in context with applications
During the webinar you will learn how Oracle and TekStream help you create a unique digital collaboration environment for your organization. You will see how to use a micro-site to upload documents, route them for approval, and provide an online collaboration experience for your users.
- Convenient file sharing and collaboration, anywhere, anytime, via any device
- Simplified process automation – business friendly composition, configurable rules, auto-generated forms, process health and SLA monitoring
- Actionable alerts and security controls
- Integrations with SaaS and On-Premise applications
- Mobile Web, interactive content, and rich Websites
Please join Oracle and TekStream on March 10th to understand how you can take advantage of a transformative, Cloud-based, digital experience for your organization.
We look forward to seeing you!
|Mar 10, 2016|
10:00 am PST |
1:00 pm EST