New frontiers in construction data science, next-gen project delivery technology, best practices in cloud-powered collaboration, the future of model-driven scheduling. These are just a few of the agenda topics for the Oracle Construction and Engineering program at Oracle OpenWorld 2019 in September.
Our program at Oracle OpenWorld is centered around inspiring insights and ideas that you can implement at your own organization, including a host of thought-provoking sessions led by our customers, Oracle subject matter experts, and other thought leaders.
In addition, attendees will learn about Oracle Construction and Engineering’s vision and plans to help organizations unlock ever-greater levels of productivity and data-driven insight across the project and asset lifecycle.
- How an Innovation Lab is Driving Digital Transformation in Construction: Learn how the Oracle Construction and Engineering Innovation Lab is helping industry organizations to understand new technologies and to plan and execute digital transformation roadmaps.
- Transforming Construction and Engineering with Technology and Data Insights: Explore how Oracle works with customers at every step of their digitization journey, from capital planning to project execution to asset management.
- Clark Construction Group: Building and Integrated Platform for Project Delivery: Discover how Oracle is helping Clark Construction, one of the world’s largest general contractors, help Clark realize its technology platform vision. Clark is using Oracle's Primavera P6 and Primavera Cloud for project execution and most recently implemented Oracle Textura Payment Management.
- Evolution of Construction Project Scheduling: 4D, 5D, and Beyond: Oracle Construction and Engineering Innovation Lab partner Reconstruct and Oracle will discuss practical use cases for visualization, how this technology is improving project outcomes today, and where it’s headed.
- The Art of Project Collaboration Through Environment, Contracting, and Technology: Austin Commercial, one of the largest, most diversified builders in the US, shares how the Austin Commercial and Webcor JV successfully delivers the SFO Airport Terminal 1 redevelopment project by embracing a collaborative methodology.
- Laying Your Digital Foundation for Construction Business Success: Learn how Oracle NetSuite and Oracle Construction Engineering provide an integrated, cloud-based, and best-of-breed financial and construction operations solution suite.
- Trust, Adoption and Data Neutrality: The Keys to Engineering Project Success: Explore how the nature of project relationships—particularly a lack of trust—can create inefficiencies and other obstacles to collaboration that trigger costs and delays.
- Project Delivery Across the Asset Lifecycle for Utilities: Learn how utilities can drive improvements in investment planning, design, execution, operation, and decommissioning of projects.
We hope you’ll join us and your industry peers at Oracle OpenWorld this year to connect, learn, explore, and be inspired. No matter where you are on your digital transformation journey, our program at Oracle OpenWorld can help you chart your course for continuous improvement and growth.
- OpenWorld has historically attracted 60,000 attendees from 145 countries
- 2.1 million online attendees
- 500 partner and customer exhibitors
- 3,599 speakers, of which 1,813 are customer and partner speakers
- 150,000 cups of coffee consumed, and 64,000 lunches served
Oracle OpenWorld will be held September 16-19 in San Francisco. Learn more and register today.
Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on insights into the ideas and innovations that are transforming project planning and delivery.
Explore how you can deliver project success with Oracle Construction and Engineering.