On November 5 in London, the third-annual Oracle Future of Projects event will bring together project delivery executives and thought leaders to share knowledge, network, and interact with Oracle solution experts and leaders.
The day’s chock-full agenda will include several customer-led presentations exploring successful innovation and digital transformation initiatives as well as project delivery best practices.
Case studies include:
• Alex Jones, Group Head of BIM and Digital Construction, J. Murphy and Sons
• Joanne Ellman-Brown, Program Director, and Ian Milne, Project Controls Director, UK Ministry of Defence
• Will Edwards, Head of Planning, and Marc Rozsa, PMO Director, Smart Motorways Programme, Highways England
• Aydin Baris Akyüz, Project and Portfolio Planning Manager, OYAK Mining Metallurgy Group
• Matt Gough, Director of Innovation, Mace
• Christophe Besson, PLM Program Director, Alstom
In addition, sessions from Oracle thought leaders will explore key trends and offer a glimpse into our plans, including such topics as:
• How our Innovation Lab is enabling organisations to test, implement, and scale emerging technologies
• The true common data environment (CDE) and how it’s helping accelerate the evolution of BIM and model coordination across project teams
• Data science trends in construction and engineering and how organisations can start to leverage data to drive continuous improvement across their operations
• Construction payment management pitfalls and how to improve outcomes for all project stakeholders
You don’t want to miss this event! Register today!
Technology and process improvements offer unprecedented opportunities to drive productivity, reduce costs, elevate safety, and achieve better overall project outcomes. Exciting and bold insights into the state of innovation in the project delivery world will continue to rapidly unfold.
We hope you’ll join us at Oracle Future of Projects to help your organisation stay ahead of the curve. Attend the event to benefit from the following:
Learn more about Oracle Future of Projects, London and register.
Read the recap report from our recent Future of Projects event in Washington, D.C.
Learn more about how you can power project success with Oracle Construction and Engineering.