The best days are those in which we get to recognize the achievements of our fantastic customers. So with that in mind, we are thrilled to announce the honorees of the first Oracle Construction and Engineering Excellence Awards. Building on the Oracle Aconex Connect Awards, this new awards program highlights noteworthy customers that are successfully improving project delivery across industries.
Project- and asset-intensive organizations face numerous challenges, including growing project complexity, rising competition, fragmented project supply chains, and increasing risks. Selected from a large number of entrants, this year’s winners demonstrated compelling results in overcoming these challenges through their use of the Oracle Construction and Engineering solution suite, including Oracle’s Primavera solutions, Oracle Aconex, and Oracle Textura Payment Management.
“The Oracle Construction and Engineering Excellence Awards winners represent organizations of all sizes that have demonstrated remarkable success from the digital transformation of their businesses across the project and asset lifecycle,” said Mark Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Construction and Engineering.
“From significant productivity gains, to better payment outcomes across the supply chain, to unlocking project intelligence for smarter decision making, the improvements realized by these organizations underscore their leadership in driving project delivery forward, with benefits that extend to all stakeholders. We congratulate the honorees and are thrilled to recognize their accomplishments.”
Customers were nominated for the 2019 Oracle Construction and Engineering Excellence Awards in the following categories:
- Data-driven Insights
- Enterprise-wide Standardization
- Innovation in Sustainability
- Innovator of the Year (Individual award)
- Platform Expansion
- Social Impact Project of the Year
- Solutions Implementation
- Systems Integration
In addition, honorees were recognized for their achievements in the following segments: Energy and Resources, Industrial Manufacturing, Public Infrastructure, and Residential and Commercial.
Construction and Engineering excellence around the world
A full list of the 2019 Oracle Construction and Engineering Excellence Awards honorees can be viewed here. Select highlights from the regions follow. Congratulations again to all of this year’s honorees.
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Assystem adopted Primavera P6 EPPM and Primavera Unifier and has standardized processes and systems across its organization; efficiency gains include updating enterprise quality compliance reports in a fraction of the time previously required.
- Bombardier optimized processes using Primavera P6 EPPM, leading to efficiency gains including reducing task completion time by 66 percent across 20,000 employees.
- J. Murphy & Sons Limited used Oracle Aconex as well as Primavera P6 EPPM for its digital transformation journey, achieving 65 percent faster document review workflow cycles and 45 percent faster field inspections.
- Multiplex Construction Europe Ltd. moved to enterprise-wide standardization using Oracle Aconex and now manages processes efficiently, reducing the number of days on reviews by up to 70 percent and providing easier collaboration and effective communication between all parties.
- Tractebel Engineering GmbH through Oracle Aconex has seen the time it takes to compile information for handover reduced by more than 50 percent and has seen a 70 percent improvement in efficiency in capture, distribution, and update of daily inspections.
- United Living improved communication response time by 84% and Transmittal response time by 68% using Oracle Aconex as a Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Queensland Department of Health used Oracle Aconex as part of its drive for continuous improvement and utlized the integration of Oracle Aconex to improve project decision making.
- CPBJH Joint Venture adopted Oracle Aconex on the West Gate Tunnel project and realized approximately AUD$200,000 from efficiency gains in package administration.
- Bosch (China) Investments Ltd. used Oracle Aconex on 14 projects valued at a combined $300 million; and, among other gains, reduced model review time from several days to one hour by leveraging Oracle Aconex model management capabilities.
- Sinopec Engineering reduced time spent generating monthly reports by 66 percent, and increased data processing speeds by 40 percent using Primavera Unifier.
View the full list of honorees here.
Explore how you can deliver project success with Oracle Construction and Engineering.