By conover on Jan 05, 2007
I have been tagged by Brian, and my goal is to quickly tag 5 others.
- While getting my BS in Applied Mathematics, I was a bartender and a DJ (nightclubs and wedding receptions).
- I grew up in the Baltimore, MD area for 27 years and moved to the Bay Area based on advice from a friend that is now a top engineer at Google (if not for this advice I might still be writing code on a mainframe or worse... in Visual Basic).
- I met my wife in a car accident in Palo Alto in May 2001. Here's the website of the book that documents that and other "chance meetings". Our story is featured on the website.
- I play on and run the Palo Alto Lacrosse Club team and coach a youth lacrosse team called the Tomahawks. In my first year (2006) as the coach, my team (grade 7 & 8) won the championship.
- I juggle while NetBeans performs my UML module build. Thanks to faster computers and increased performance in NetBeans, my juggling sessions get shorter. Oddly enough, the decreases in session time are following Moore's Law ;)
Now the 5: Trey, Kris, Sheryl, Thuy, George - you're it!