Want To Following Oracle ATG Web Commerce At Oracle Open World 2011?
By Michael Hylton on Sep 30, 2011
The best part of going to conferences these days is not just listening to the speakers but also getting other people's thoughts and perspectives VIA TWITTER. Like every year we have created hashtags to allow Oracle OpenWorld 2011 attendees to follow the live action from Moscone Center, San Francisco.
* The Oracle Hashtags for the conference are #OOW11 and @OracleOpenWorld, so include them in your tweets.
* To follow CRM at Oracle OpenWorld 2011, include #OOW11CRM in your tweet.
* To follow Oracle ATG Web Commerce at Oracle OpenWorld 2011, include #ATGCOMMERCE in your tweet.
For those NOT on Twitter, you can get started right away.
* Step 1: Sign up for a Twitter account.
* Step 2: Post updates on Twitter about the conference: session pointers, networking, analysis, key takeaways, etc.
* Step 3: In every 140 character post, include #ATGCOMMERCE (without quotes and a space in front of and after the tag)
For those of you who won't be there, you can still follow the action via a Twitter search for #ATGCOMMERCE.
See you on Twitter!