By frank.closheim on Dec 11, 2013
oracle.ifs.core.agents.InboundQueueListenerAgent  WARNING: Error while processing incoming message.
oracle.ifs.common.IfsException: IFS-13001: Unable to dequeue message
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.gjc.spi.jdbc40.ConnectionWrapper40 cannot be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
How to Disable JDBC Object Wrapping in GlassFish
It is required to disable JDBC object wrapping when using a data source for CMSDK 188.8.131.52. These instructions are for GlassFish 3.1.1 or above, as we don’t support earlier versions of GlassFish with CMSDK.
To disable wrapping of JDBC objects using the Administration Console:
- In the Domain Structure tree, expand Resources, then expand JDBC.
- Select JDBC Connection Pool in the tree structure.
- On the Summary of JDBC Connection Pool page, click the connection pool name that your data source is based on.
- Select the Advanced: Edit JDBC Connection Pool Advanced Attributes tab.
- In Wrap JDBC Objects, deselect the checkbox to disable wrapping.
- Click Save.
This change does not take effect immediately—it requires that the data source be redeployed or the server be restarted.
In Oracle GlassFish Server this property can also be modified in the
domain.xml file or via