Monday Mar 23, 2009
Monday Jun 09, 2008
By cmani on Jun 09, 2008
Sun Identity Manager 8.0 offers expanded Role support, enhanced reporting capabilities, and updated resource adapter support. This update improves upon the industry-leading Identity Manager 7.1 solution with:
# Role Enhancements
# Enhanced Reporting with Data Exporter
# Supported Resource Additions and Updates
# Bug Fixes and Platform Support Updates
For more information about this release, see the Identity Manager 8.0 Release Notes or the Identity Manager documentation set.
General Availability (GA) is scheduled for July 14th. The localized files and documents will be available at that time. Please download and start using it today. Documentation is available at http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1514.5 .
Ramblings of a Sun engineer based in Bangalore, India. Strictly my own views and not my employer's.
- Moving my blog
- New software updates - Glassfish v3, MQ 4.4u1 and Netbeans
- Sun Software updates
- Oracle says to Sun's customers ....
- Using Alfresco with Sun software products
- Using MySQL with Microsoft .Net
- TOGAF 8 Certified Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) frameworks
- Upgrading iPhone to ver 3.0
- What I learned about MySQL in class !!